Wannabe Love Child (Dean Pt. 2)

Dean Winchester.

He came into town seven years ago, driving his sexy and vintage Chevy Impala, leaving you quite fascinated at what a guy like him was doing in the small town you were living it at the time.

Clicked with each other, you spent his whole week together... a two night stand and a lot of drinks and talking.

You genuinely liked him. Other than how dreamy he was at night, he was kind but fierce at heart. He intrigued you, you wanted to spend more time with him and he felt the same way too.

But then he disappeared.

One day you went over to the motel he was staying at and found out that he had checked out, left town.

You sulked after that, even the number he had left in your jeans pocket couldn't cheer you up. You were lonely in this town, all you were doing here was earning money to survive.

But it didn't matter any more.

Dean was gone, and you'd probably never hear of him again.

*****

"Mommy, you have to drop me at Jackson's house!" Your son called out and you face-palmed. "Oh I completely forgot!" You looked to Dean, "I'm sorry but we'll have to talk later on. I need to take him to his friend's house."

He nodded, not saying a word, then walked out the door. You bit your lip, were you too harsh?

You'd argue that it was his fault, he didn't even try to keep contact.

But then again you didn't either.

"You know mommy, Jackson has a 'SuperCop 3000'," Your son said with a grin and you glared at him, as you both walked to the car.

"I told you to give me three reasons then I'll buy it," You reminded and he sighed.

Dean watched the family of two drive away, questions racing through his head wondering about all that he missed out on... all that he could have had if he just called you on the phone again.

The next day...

DING! DONG!

You walked to the door and unlocked it, opening it slowly-

"Hey [y/n]!" A man greeted... the same man that you met yesterday but now he was wearing a flannel shirt and a jacket with jeans.

"Hi Dean," You said flatly and opened the door to let him in. He smiled smugly, looking into the living room to see if your son was there.

"Where's [y/s/n]?"

"Upstairs in his bedroom, why?"

"Oh nothing... Could I meet him? I didn't get a chance to say hi to him yesterday," Dean requested and you sighed while nodding your head.