Full Stop. (Misha)

Requested by Afternoon_Dreamer, thanks!
(Long one!)

🎶: 'Rest Of My Life' by Bruno Mars

________________

"Sweetheart, I don't want to be here anymore," You requested with a soft smile, making him rub his face and sigh.

"They'll take care of you, they've got the machines and the staff-"

"I'm going to die anyways Mish, I don't want to spend my last moments stuck in a hospital room and on a bed," You reasoned, frustration cleary evident in your tone.

"D-Don't... don't say that p-please," His eyes glistened with tears, "Miracles happen [y/n]."

"Well," You chuckled and held his hand that lay on top of your thigh, "Not today... and not with me baby."

He looked at you deeply, then frowned. "Alright I'll talk to them, I'll get you out of here," Misha said sadly then got up and walked out of the room.

You started to cry quietly, you weren't ready to levea the world and leave him but you had to. You had no say in it, the universe was ready to claim you as its own, so why not enjoy your last couple of days rather than sulk and complain?

Plus, you despise the loom and feeling of pity people give if they hear bad news. You don't want to feel weak, you're a strong individual.

You have a terminal neurological disease, and the doctors have given you two month's time to live but they say that the journey from this point onwards would be tough. You would most likely be stuck to your bed, not able to move due to moto dysfunctionality, and the pain would be close to unbearable. That is a surety.

You and Misha, your husband, collectively decided and came to an agreement that the doctors would put you out of the inevitable misery. That's happening in two days, you've already started to expirience the pain on your skull. At times it's too much for you to handle.

CLICK!

Misha entered into the room and smiled a bit, "Alright honey, they're letting you go for the day time but at night you'll be sleeping here."

You started to get out of bed but Misha held your hands, telling you to take it easy. He pulled you up then hugged you tightly.

You gasped with surprise a bit then rubbed his back slowly. He stepped away then stroked your hair, "I love you [y/n], more than anything in the world."

You were going to say something but he placed his lips on yours, kissing you passionately for as long as he could without fainting. You pulled him closer by his neck, slipping your hand under his t-shirt. He groaned a bit, you haven't kissed him like this in ages.

You moved away and placed your forehead against his. He wiped the tears that were rolling down your cheeks. "Honey we'll have a lovely time," He held your hands tightly and you sighed.

*****

"Come on, you're taking so long Misha!" You laughed, watching him lingering behind you. He was walking slowly on the damp sandy beach, admiring the scenic beauty.