chapter one

hey Lou.
it's been a while. why did you leave?

i'm sorry if I hurt you. i miss you. a lot. the boys keep telling me to eat. i don't want to eat, Lou.

because when i leave my room and fail to see you lazing about on the couch, or perched on the counter eating those disgusting salt and vinegar crisps you love, it makes it all real. it makes it too real for me.

because you're gone.

and you aren't coming back for me.

you really left me Lou. and i can't figure out why you had to go. not for good.

the boys don't talk about you when i'm around, they know it makes me sad that you've kept in touch with all of them except for me.

i'm sorry Lou. i am. because my feelings were enough to push you away for good. i'm sorry i made you leave your best mates. and your career. if i had known, i would have left. i'd still switch places with you if i could.

because the thing is, Lou, i'm not happy here anymore anyways. i can't make myself be happy anywhere if you're not here. it isn't fair that you stopped living your dream, when i could've been the one to leave.

because i would be sad either way, Louis. singing or not. but you. you know how to be happy without me. or else you wouldn't have left.

it should have been me.

i'm sorry, my Lou.

my boobear.

my everything.

you'll always be my everything.

yours truly, harry.