Chapter 14

I took my time getting ready. I didn't feel the need to rush since I was going to be stag anyways. The only great thing is that Tristian would be there. The bad thing is, Tristian would be there with a date. A guy, who I can see clearly likes him romantically. I don't even know if I can do the same if we were together. Recently the thought of being together made me happy in more ways then one, if you know what I mean.

I cant stop denying it anymore. I've always felt this way i see it know. Id just keep myself occupied and distracted. I just didn't find the right person. Whenever we were apart i wondered what he was doing and if he felt any feelings towards me, if he thought of me the way I thought of him. The feelings that I feel towards him. I never thought of that. Even if i turned out to be....(someone who played for the other team) would he find me attractive?

He might not like me in "that" way. Maybe the intense moments we shared were just one sided. I don't even know why im thinking about this. Tristian might already have moved on, and i will have a barrel of unexplored feelings, towards him, kept inside. And here I thought college was going to be the best time of your life.

I looked at the time. It had already started. "Well i better get going". I thought looking at the tuxedo hanging on the door. I got the ordinary cut with the butterfly tip collar shirt and a gold brown vest with a western bow tie. Not the bolotie. My mask was a white and gold roman style, at least thats what it said on the tag. I got my coat and decided to walk since it was at the Universities gym.

Lots of people were going. there was a line just to get in. When I finally made my way to the inside I was in awe. The place looked like a high-end rave with all the LED lights and decorations. Just by sweeping the room I knew I wasn't going to find my friends by just looking, so i took off my mask and went down the steps to the floor. I walked a few steps and I heard my name be called.

"Landon!" I looked around and spotted a hand in the air. It was Mason wearing a Phantom of the opera mask.

"Hey." I said approaching his table.

"Hey Landon finally you made it." Said Yazmin wearing a blue dress

"Hey. You look nice." I complimented.

"Thanks." she said.

"So wheres Barbie and Ken?"

Yazmin pointed to the couple dancing. Ashley dressed in gold and Steven dressed in a white tux with a gold vest and both had gold masks on.

"Of course." I said observing Stevens dance moves he was never to shy.

"Hey can you take care of our table we are going to go dance.?" Yazmin asked.
"yeah." I replied.

"what?" said Mason caught off guard by Yazmin.

"Come on itd be fun." she said
grabbing him by the hand.

It was funny just seeing Mason try to dance. It was nice seeing my friends together, and their dates. Thats how its supposed to be. A boy meets girl, they get married, and so on, you know the rest. I wonder if he was here already. I scoured the other tables and faces on the dance floor no luck. It was also hard since most had there masks on. Then i spotted Amber walking by and put my mask on. I wasnt in the mood to flirt with someone I had no feelings for.

I sat and listened to the music watching my friends dance. I ate some of the treats on the table. The music was very house and EDM but it casually changed to line dances and up beat pop songs. I think right now the song Tonight by Ne Yo and Jessica was playing. I looked at the time already half ways.

"Hey Landon." Ashley said as all of them made there way back.

"Hey. It looked like you guys were having fun." I grinned.