Chapter 22

We were leaving today and It was going to be a long drive back to Ft. Worth. The best part about the road trip, besides sharing it along with Tristian, was that my friends were all leaving together, just in 2 different cars.

"how long did I sleep?" said Tristian waking up.

"An hour maybe more." i replied. "Hey Mase or Yazmin can you guys give me a coke."

"Here you go." said Yazmin.

"This is so cool, im going to see the place where all of you guys grew up." mentioned Tristian.

"Looks like we are going to put gas here." i said following Steven and Ashley's car.

"great i got to take a piss." Mason said.

Ashley and Steven came out stretching. "uhh my butt is sore." said Ashley.

We all took turns going to the restroom.

Ashley and Tristian were getting some things from the ice chest. "Hey want something from the ice chest?" Tristian asked as i leaned against the car waiting by the pump.

"Yeah can you give me my sandwich?"

"Here you go." he said coming by my side.

"Thanks babe." I took a bite.

"Hey give me your phone."

"why?" i asked.

"cuz mines dead."

"OK." i said through a full mouth, taking it out and handing it to him.

He leaned closer to me." say cheese." Then I smiled. "did it get it?" he asked looking at the phone. "No, wait again." he said as i took a bite from my sandwich. "Landon your phone's weird. ooh wait it's recording." he laughed.

"Wow." i joked and he elbowed me.

"say hi" he pointed the camera at us again. i just showed my sea food mouth.

"gross Landon." he teased.

"Come on kiss me." i said jokingly leaning forward with my mouth full of food.

he laughed "no, no,stop. Yeah im never kissing you again."

I swallowed. "Like you could resist." i teased. Once we finished putting gas we were back on the road.

Mason drove this time.

Tristian didn't have a hard time sleeping he slept most of the way. He looked adorable when he slept. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. Before i knew it i fell asleep too.

"Lan-don. Lan-don wake up, we're here." A voice called to me, accompanied by some movement on my face. It was Tristian. "Hey we're here sunshine l."

"did you slap me?" I questioned.

"uh. No. I was lightly tapping your face." he explained. "Hey it is really hard to wake you up."

"Tell me about. Guy can probably sleep through an earthquake." Mason added.

I looked out the window. Yup home sweet home. It was already getting dark. Since it was my car, I dropped everyone off. I was terrified how these two days were going to be. I told my mom a friend was going to spend thanksgiving with us but that's all she thought "a friend." Leaving the boy part out of it.

"Are you nervous?" i asked.

"kind of. You?"

"I'm going to be shitting bricks."

"Landon!" he chuckled.

"I'm scared." I said seriously.

"I know but I'm here for you." Tristian said squeezing my shoulder.