2 weeks and 20 days

Chapter 1: impossible

Its kinda funny when I think about it 2 Weeks to live and I'm laying in my bed staring at the window. Surprisingly a tall boy leaped up on my window sill and sat there staring at me.

"What's your name?" He whispered.

"Sabrina." I whispered back. I got up from my bed and walked toward the boy.

"What's yours?"

"I'm Matthew."

"So Matthew, any particular reason why are you here?" I asked sitting on the window sill.

"I heard you have 2 weeks to live."

"So what, are you gonna take me out or something?"

"Yes." Before I knew it he pushed me off the ledge, I felt my self falling. Surprisingly I fell into strong muscular arms, "Morning love." It wasn't Matthew it was Joey the jock next door.

"C'mon Joey I asked you to catch her, not kiss her, now back off." Joey put me down and Matthew handed me his jacket, I quickly took it the chilly morning air was biting at my nose, the warmth of his jacket comforted me.

"So Sabrina what sickness has got you dying in 2 weeks?"

"The doctors don't know what it is."

"Hell with that, I'm gonna make your life worth living for and we'll see."

"Why are you doing this."

"I like everything about you."

"okay, what if you can't stop this mystery disease?"

"I don't wanna stop it I wanna buy us some time."

"Okay Matthew where to first."

"Just get in my car and sleep." I got in his car and laid my head on the window. Where is he taking me?

"Sabrina, We're here." I jumped up at his touch. I sat up and bright lights flashed in my eye's. "Oh my god, Matthew where did you take me?"

"The fair."

"C'mon Sabrina we gotta get to the Ferris wheel."

"No way! I hate heights!"

"Alright what do you want to do then?"

"Let's play some games!" I pulled him towards my favorite game at the fair.

"Dart's, you seriously like dart's?"

"Duh! Dart's is the best game ever, I might even win you a stuffed puppy."

"That sounds like a challenge."

"Maybe it is." This is impossible I can't believe this is happening, I'm falling in love with some guy I just met.