Chapter 7:dinner with the family

"Sabrina where is your family setting up dinner for us?" "I don't know." "Well do you wanna go shopping or something?" "No, I just wanna be here with you." I sat down on the couch hoping to just fall asleep. "Sabrina don't think I don't see you, your not leaving me that easily." "Fine, fine." "There's a couch." "There's also a shower." "What are you feeling today?" "Shower." "Race ya." We raced into the bathroom stripping every last piece of clothing. "Sabrina, are you ready?" "Yeah. "I love you soooooo much." "I love you more." "I love you most." 2 hours later I was wet, sticky and out of breath. Sorry I can't spare you any juicy details. "That was fun." "Fun, if my snatch wasn't on fire I would agree with you." "I'm sorry that's my fault." "It's okay, just don't hit so hard next time." "Yes!" "What?" "You said next time." "So" "So there's gonna be a next time." "Okay, I'm actually gonna take a shower this time." "Okay, me too." "Is that my phone?" "Yeah." "Can you grab it for me." "Yeah here." "Hey Cyrus." "Hey Sabrina." "Do you need something?" "Yeah, I wanna take you out." "Where." "Like on a date, where we used to go remember." "Yeah of course I remember, but I have a boyfriend now, I can't really go on dates." "Sabrina give me the phone." "Hey Cyrus, if you don't mind me and Sabrina were about to have sex so I'm just gonna hang up now, bye." He hung up my phone and threw it onto the bed. "Your so mean." "That's not being mean, I was just protecting my girlfriend." "Okay, I'm gonna get in the shower now." "Me too." "No if you get on the shower with me your just gonna seduce me then were gonna end up having sex again." "This time I won't kiss your neck okay." "Okay." "Is someone calling you again?" "Yes." "Hello." "Cheyenne, I'll be there to pick you up in 5 minutes." "Oh god, We gotta get in the shower, we need to hurry up." "Why." "Cyrus is coming to pick us up." I rushed into the shower grabbing the soap, I washed rinsed and dried off, I didn't have enough time to curl my hair. "Dammit Matthew." "What." "You seduce me too much." "I really wanted to have sex with you." "Me too, now get dressed into formal but not formal." "Got it." "Hey Cyrus, where are we going." "Your family said Chili's." "Are they coming with?" "Of course they are." "Cyrus can you do me a really big favor." "What is it." "Can you tell my family that I'm not feeling so good." "I'll only lie to them if we do what we did in high school." "We can't, Matthew remember." "What did you two do in high school?" "We would go to this pool at midnight and smoke weed." "Cheyenne that's bad." "I don't do it anymore, don't worry." "Alright, just don't do it again." "I won't, Matt did you have a condom." "What?" "Did you have a condom?" "Let's go to the store to buy some stuff." "Answer my question, Did you have a condom?" "No." "Okay, Cyrus go to the store with Matthew and buy what he needs or wants then buy me something to hit him with." "Baby I'm sorry." "I can't believe you didn't have a condom." "I forgot." "Just go to the store." "Love you." "Bye."