Chapter 4:One step closer

(Mall)

Before Matt and I went home we walked around for a really long time we walked into about 30 stores. Once we finished I saw my favorite store, Victoria's secret. I walked in holding Matt's hand as tight as possible. I picked up 8 bra's and 6 pairs of panties, Matt was holding all of my stuff, believe it or not it took both of his hands to hold my stuff. When I got into the car he planted kisses on my neck, he whispered in my ear,

 "I wanna do you so bad."

 "Me too." I whispered back. We got home in about 5 minutes, he was speeding just trying get to the sex. When we walked into the house he tried to get me on the couch but I ran up the stairs. I heard him yell up the stairs, 

"In the bed huh, your no fun." I chuckled at his words and began to strip.

"Sabrina since you strip pretty well why don't you strip in front of me?"

 "I'm not a stripper, if it makes you happy I'll let you strip me down until you see my panties and bra." "Okay all you gotta do is come out." I came out, He glanced at my shirt then my jeans. He began to pull down my jeans slowly, then he plopped me onto the bed, ripped my shirt and jeans off. He pulled his pants down showing me all of his naughty area. 

"Your a bad boy, not wearing any boxers under there."

"It gives you a chance to see the size that's going into you." Then the door opened and revealed Ryan, his ignorant brother.

 "Well look who it is my ex and my brother, wow didn't see that coming." Matt stood up straight and grabbed 2 towels, one for me and the other for him. 

"Sabrina can you give us some space I gotta talk to Ryan," I walked out of his room and sat on the stairs.

 "What the hell Ryan, I told you to stay out." 

"I know that little brother I just couldn't help but to come by for a visit." I listen to Ryan speak calmly as if he had saw nothing, I continued to listen in on their conversation. "Ryan stop coming to my house, this is my house not some place where you can bring all the hoes you F-ck."

 "Oh little brother one of those hoes is outside that door now, I did her on that couch downstairs, she'll tell you just ask her." With that one word I walked down a couple of stairs once I got to the middle step I heard a loud thump on the door. Another thump on the door, it came down showing the bloody face of Ryan. I ran down the stairs at the sight, I hid in the darkness of the bathroom down there. Tears streamed down my face, he scared me so bad I never wanted to see that side of Matthew.