Chapter 11:Sadness

Sabrina's POV

I woke up to Riley and Cyrus making out, "Get a room, not this one." They were so gross, I can't even tongue kiss my boyfriend, they're always around. "Sorry Sabrina, do you know where the family bathroom is." "Down the hall, make a left." "Thanks." "Bring a condom, don't disturb anyone." "We'll try, but have you seen his manhood, I can't help but squeal every time I see it." "Gross, I bet Matthew is better." "Fine we'll meet up later at your hotel to find out." "Okay deal." I laid in the hospital bed rubbing my baby bump, I was a few days pregnant and the baby was so big! (I know it sounds like something from twilight but some babies grow fast I experienced this) Matthew walked in with roses and lilies. "Roses and Lilies don't really go together." "I know, I just thought you might like it." "I do like it, the color just doesn't go with the mood you know?" "Yeah, got any good news." "Well Cyrus and Riley are down the hall making love, and later we're going to see who's dick is better." "Don't use that word when your talking about mine" "Okay, what'd you do last night." "I laid in bed, cold, missing you." "I missed you too, evidently so did the baby." "Sabrina you ready to go home?" "Yes, is it four already?" "Yes, did you just wake up?" "Yeah, I think its the baby." "C'mon baby let's get you dressed. I have some new cloths for you." "Nice, I like the striped dress can I wear it." "By all means, please do." "Awesome." "Sabrina?" "Yeah." "You are beautiful." "Thanks." "Your beyond beautiful actually." "What do you want." "I want to take you somewhere." "Where?" "To the first place I ever took you." "The Fair?" "Yes, We had a blast there, I want you to win me another teddy too." "Of course when do you wanna go?" "Tonight." "Okay, we still have to determine who's manhood is bigger." "Alright let's do it now." "Okay." I called Riley out of the bathroom and into my room. "Okay boys pull down those pants." Matthew pulled down his pant down with no hesitation. Cyrus just stood there. "Cyrus, pull down your pants." "No, this is stupid." Riley started whispering in my ear. "It shrinks after sex." "Cyrus who cares, just pull em' down." "Fine." Cyrus pulled down his pants and revealed a pinkie sized penis. "Well Matthew wins." "What do I win?" "A blow job." "Nice." "C'mon Sabrina if we go now we can make it to the Fair." "See you guys later." "Have fun!" Matthew and I rushed out the hospital, We walked out and he dragged me into his car. "Why are you in such a hurry?" "Its a long drive, I wanna make the fireworks." "Oh." As soon as we got there fireworks boomed from the sky. "Just in time." "Yeah." Matthew pulled me out the car, and pushed me against it. Kissing my lips hard and passionately. I gripped him, my hands were traveling up and down his body. I gripped his belt and began to unbuckle it. "Not here." "Why not, sex at the fair, its scandalous." "Your a very bad girl." "I guess you'll just have to punish me." "C'mon we can't do it in the car." I loved moments like this, We just would be in love without feeling it. I felt myself get dizzy and I felt like passing out. "Matt-." "Are you okay." "Matt.............." 

Matthew's POV

"Baby are you okay." "Matt..............." Before I knew it she collapsed in my arms. I picked her up and put her in my car. "Baby its okay, I'm gonna get you help. Nothing will happen I promise." I picked up my phone and Called Dr.Campbell. "There's something wrong with Sabrina, I need your help." "Where are you?" "On my way to the hospital." "Alright just tell them your here to see me and they'll help you." "Thank you " I started speeding down the highway, hoping not to get pulled over. I drove into a parking spot and took out Sabrina. I ran into the hospital trying to get in there as fast as possible. "Please, Dr.Campbell help her." "Don't worry I will, I won't leave her alone for a second." "Thank you so much." I took out my phone and called my idiot brother. "Ryan?" "What's wrong lil brother, you never call me." "Its Sabrina, she's not right, I need you to get to the hospital in Australia." "Good thing I was there for business, I'll be there in five." "Ryan. Thanks" "Anything for you lil bro." I hung up clinging to the chair I was sitting in, I felt myself getting warm. I got more and more anxious. "Matt, is she okay?" "I don't know, I want her to be okay, but I know she won't." "Yes she will, she can be scared at times, she can be stubborn, but she's also strong, she will live." "How are you so sure." "Because she has you, she's gonna marry you, she has something to live for." "How'd you know." "Nothing goes on without me hearing about it." "I want you there." "I will be." "There's her doctor." "Is she okay?" "She'll be fine, just let her rest, she just got a little overwhelmed." "Thank you." "C'mon Matthew let me take you to your hotel." "I have my car." "Can I stay with you, just for tonight." "Yeah, but you'll have to sleep in the smaller bed." "Fine with me." Ryan and I drove to our hotel and slept, I couldn't believe I could fall asleep at a time like this.