Chapter 2:Secrets

"Sabrina! Wake up!"

 "Sweet baby jeeves, what happened last night, where did you take me?"

 "My house."

 "And I'm here because?" I let the "because" drag on.

 "Well after the fair I drove you to my house, I just came to get one thing and you sat on the couch and you fell asleep."

 "If I fell asleep on the couch, then why am I in your bed?"

 "I took you up here, I didn't want you sleeping on the couch, so I slept there."

 "Well thank you, mind taking me home? My mom is probably wondering where I am."

"She's not, I called her earlier and told her you were with me, she said you could stay as long as you like."

 "Okay Matthew, where do you want to take me now?" 

 "The mall." 

"Yes! I love the mall!" I jumped up from his bed and dashed into the bathroom, I picked up a towel on the door, Then I heard a knock at the door. 

"Are you decent love?"

 "Hardly but I'm behind the curtain so come in." 

"I brought you some of my sister's clothes, they should fit." 

"Thanks Matt." 

"Sabrina, can I ask you something?"

 "Do you love me?" I stood there in the shower frozen, I didn't know if I loved him yet.

 "Too soon to tell, sorry Matt."

 "Okay Sabrina, there's a toothbrush for you, the pink and blue one."

 "Alright Matt, thank you." He walked out, more like stormed out. I guess he was upset. I felt the heat of him even through the door. I took out my phone and played some music, I played the most emotional love song ever. Again Matt was knocking on the door, I stopped the music and opened the door. He pushed me up against the wall. 

"Why can't you love me like I love you?" 

 "I do love you it's just I wasn't sure, I just met you."

 "I'm sorry Sabrina, just hurry up."

 "Okay." I shut the door and locked it, I sat down and sobbed my heart out. I kept asking myself, why I let him pull me into taking me to places. I knew nothing about him or what he was like, This was a huge wake up call for me. I wouldn't let him take me anywhere anymore. I was so scared, he freaked me out. I looked to my right and saw the biggest bathroom window I've ever seen. I got up and walked to it, "Sabrina, I'm sorry for what I did, Please don't be mad." Matthew called behind the door. I couldn't leave I loved him.