Chapter 5:1 week left

I spent the night in that bathroom, I realized that it was Friday and I had about a week left to live. I got up and trudged up the stairs to grab my stuff. Unfortunately Matt was awake and upset. 

"Sabrina, is that you?"

 "Y-yes Matt." My voice was unsteady and shaky.

 "Please lay with me."

 "I want to go home, you scared the hell out of me last night, I don't wanna stay here."

 "Sabrina please stay I love you, I'm sorry it's just what he said last night I knew wasn't true, I thought he should get what he deserved." I walked over to the bed and laid on it, I faced away from him, I was still very terrified. He put his warm arms over my cold naked body. (Did I mention I was still naked from last night) "Sabrina are you still naked?"

 "Yes, I never came back to get any clothes." 

"I'm sorry you can take my shirt." With that he took his shirt off and gave it to me. We laid back down and he got closer to me. "Matthew I have a week left."

 "No, You can't there are so many things I wanna do with you that I haven't done yet."

 "Matthew since we didn't have sex last night we could do it now."

 "Sabrina I love you but I don't wanna push you into doing it with me, just get up and get dressed I don't care how long the doctors say you have left, I'm buying you 20 days extra." 

"How are you gonna do that?"

 "I'm gonna make a deal with the devil." I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, not shutting the door I might add. Matthew walked behind me and gave my butt a little tap before stripping himself naked. 

"Will you get in the shower with me?" 

"No way!"

 "Please."

 "Fine whatever,but  you're washing yourself." I took off my shirt and got in the shower, the warm water made me forget about everything. I felt hands wrap around my body and little kisses on my neck. A moan escaped my mouth and more and more followed.

 "Sabrina please let me do you in the shower."

 "I don't do shower sex."

 "Fine, let's take it to the bedroom." 

"I feel like the couch today Matthew." We jumped out the shower and dashed down the stairs. I laid down on the couch and he followed, "Got a condom?"

 "Yeah, here let me put it on."

 "Matthew I don't want to do it anymore."

 "Okay, Lets get dressed and go visit my devil." We soon arrived at a big house in the middle of nowhere. "Okay don't say a word to her, she's not the type to talk." 

"Okay."

 "Hey, Pepper, it's me, Matthew."

 "Hi Matthew."

 "Can you open the door Pepper?"

 "Yes, of course, just as long as that girl with you leaves." 

"I came to you about her Pepper, we need more time."

 "Time can only be bought if your willing to pay."

 "I can't pay, she's my one love." 

"Then leave!" I opened my mouth and spoke. "Whatever it is he'll do it and I won't care." 

"Sabrina, I told you not to say anything."

 "I want to live more than you want me too, I don't care about what you say, I'm staying alive for as long as I can."

 "Fine, Pepper open up." She opened the door with one click, she was beautiful, her face was painted with the perfect make up.

 "Hello, I'm Pepper, Name?" 

"Sabrina, what does he have to do for you?" 

"He has to give me pleasure." Her smile widened.

 "Okay, is there somewhere I can go, I really don't need to see that."

 "Oh no love, you have to watch." I felt like dying, I had to watch the one I love, make love to someone else.

 "Matthew, I don't..."

 "I know Sabrina, it hurts me too."

 "I love you Matthew, more than ever."

 "I love you too Sabrina." 

"Oh stop it, come here Matthew, it's my turn to get some." I had tears flowing down my face. 

"It's okay baby, please don't cry." With that he wiped my tears and went over to the now naked Pepper. "Pepper you know what they say don't you?"

 "No, what do they say."

 "STDs can kill you, you should get tested even though everyone knows you have one." 

"Oh, Sabrina, I will bite back and that's something you don't want."

 "I can take anything you say since I have a secret weapon."

 "And what would that be?" I pulled out a full bottle of tequila and waved it in front of her face. "Where did you get that!"

 "I'm a pick pocket at heart Bitch, I drink half of this bottle and I won't give a F-ck, that's my secret weapon." 

"Fine get off me Matthew." She snapped her fingers and a robe was brought to her. "Good job Sabrina, I should have known you had a few tricks up your sleeve."

 "I can show you my other tricks later."

 "Ooo I like."

 "Matthew when we get home can I perform my special tricks on you."

 "I'd love for you to."

 "Will you two shut up."

 "Just give us a little more time." 

"Fine, you have 20 more days to do whatever you want."

 "Thanks Pep, I'll call you next week, I need to talk to you about our last meeting."

 "Don't bother I don't care about what you have to say."