Chapter 8:Positive

"Did I do something wrong?" "Yes, you got a sick girl pregnant, she's not gonna live to have the baby." "What if she's not even pregnant." "Then you have nothing to worry about." "Can you do me a favor Cyrus?" "What is it." "Stay away from Sabrina." "Why should I, I'm the one that's smart enough to have sex with her and not get her pregnant." "You had sex with her?" "Yeah we had sex 9 times." "Your kidding right, Sabrina said that she was still a virgin." "Well then she lied to you." "Stop the car." He stopped the car and Matthew got out, taking out his phone and calling me. "Matthew what's wrong?" "Who did you lose your virginity to?" "You, I never had sex with anyone else." "Why did Cyrus say you two had sex then?" "Because he hates you." "That doesn't mean anything." "Your taking his side, fine Matthew just go back to Washington, I don't know why you even try to act like you love me, you don't get it do you, you might have gotten me pregnant, you got a girl that's gonna die in 8 days pregnant." "Sabrina.........." I hung up and called Kim and Riley immediately. "He just took his side, he didn't even believe me." "Sabrina its okay, I'll sort things out." "Good luck, I don't wanna be anywhere near him, I hate him." As soon as I said those three hurtful words Matthew walked in with tears in his eyes. "Sabrina, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for taking his side and I know that you didn't lie to me, I love you more than anything." I got closer to Riley snuggling into her shirt. Kim got up and ushered him into the other room. "Matthew we know you love her but you could have gotten her pregnant, and she's sick she's not gonna live to have the baby if she is pregnant." "I know, tests are in the bag, give them to her for me and give me the news." "Alright." "Sabrina take this and go into the bathroom, come right back okay." I nodded and went into the bathroom. after 5 minutes I walked out the bathroom with a half smile. "Its positive." I was happy about it but I was also sad that I couldn't give birth to Matthew's baby. "Sabrina how do you feel." "Can I talk to Matthew." "Yeah, just go in the bedroom." "Matt." "Yes." "Its positive." "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen." "I know, I'm happy its just I want to live to see what the baby would look like and be like." "Sabrina if your still living in 8 days, I'm gonna ask you to marry me." "Ask now, I'll say yes, but will you be able to take the pain of losing me." "No." "I love you Matthew." "I love you Sabrina." "Matthew, please don't ever leave me." "I promise I won't if you promise you won't." "I promise." Did you know that you can't break a promise no matter what, I always keep my promises.