Chapter 2

It will be dramatic in these first few chapters hope you enjoy!
- Itsoknottobeperf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina laughed "Miguel! Stop it! Let's do that when we are alone." She smiled at him as Miguel kissed her neck a bit then pulled away. Bowing to his audience he noticed a gato watching him. Soon Miguel felt that icy cold air. They found him. They saw his girlfriend but who was it. "Anyone but Mama Imelda and Papa Héctor..." He spoke softly Sabrina looked at him "Mi Tesoro?" She asked quietly. Miguel felt the strong presence "they found us." "Who?" "Mi Papa Héctor y Mama Imelda." He mumbled, "do you think they...recognize me?"

Mama Imelda watched the two become quiet speaking to one another. Hector whispered "they know we are here. Your Pepita is staring at then." Héctor spoke, "Wait wait...she has Alonzo's eyes." Imelda gasped "you...you think that's Alonzo's great-great-granddaughter?" Hector mumbled, "it's very possible."

Sabrina sighed "its okay. You know why? Because they are family mi rey." She ran a hand through his hair. "They will understand. Maybe. Speaking of which have you told your family about me or am I still this big secret?" She asked as she sat him down sitting on his lap.

Hector spoke "let's go it's probably nothing. It's already 9:30." Imelda reluctantly left. Her gato going off with them. When they got back the family questioned them immediately "where did you go?" Rosita asked. "We were worried you had already left," Julio added. Imelda responded, "oh we were checking on Miguel." Victoria nodded "he did seem off, didn't he? What did you find out?" Hector took this one "he has a girlfriend. Though I don't know why-" Soon a family rushed in both deceased an alive. Alonzo Alvarez the head of the family storms through "you!!!" He spat at Hector "you devil of a great-great-grandson has possessed my great granddaughter!!" Hector hissed back "he did not! If anything she possessed him with those sultry moves." Alonzo laughed and soon all the deceased family began fighting.

In the living point of view, 3 women excluding Sabrina walked in with a short man leading the way with 3 other men behind him. Sabrina was being dragged in "Papa you are making such a big deal out of a dance." The short man glared at his daughter "that wasn't just a dance. That was..symbolic. That was sensual. It was a baby making dance." Sabrina rolled her eyes "papa it wasn't." "Hush Niña. I ban you to ever see him again! He and his family are the devil!" Sabrina hissed "Papa!! You can't do that! I am.. preg-.." Her father glared at her "you are what?" He hissed dangerously. Now grasping the attention of everyone. Deceased and living. Even Miguel. She bit her lip "I am...well...Miguel this isn't how I wanted to tell you." She sniffled softly "I wanted to tell you privately. But.." she sighed and pulled out her purse and pulled out a long box. She handed it to him. "You aren't serious...are you?" He asked quietly.  Taking the box. Now he could feel all the ancestors' presence. Sabrina choked back a sob "I am...I wanted to tell you tomorrow night. But Andre told me you already planned the dance club for us." She looked at Miguel. "W-...when did you find out?" Miguel asked quietly "about a week before I left." Miguel nodded "so...you...are 2 months along?" She closed her eyes "I...left to get my head straight. I meant to only go for a week. But I couldn't figure out a way. So I stayed longer." Miguel looked at her "you left because you couldn't tell me?!" Sabrina admitted "no I couldn't. I just the more I thought the more I got scared." Miguel snapped "you could have been honest Sabrina." Miguel hadn't used her name in a really long time. "Oh and say what? Mi rey, I hope you don't plan on breaking up with me because I am pregnant. You would have run the other way!" Miguel laughed bitterly "of course I would have-.."

All the deceased family watched him "Miguel!!!" Imelda and Hector shouted at him angrily they were all stunned by his words.

Everyone gasped "Miguel!" His family snapped at him. "I would have!" Sabrina had tears in her eyes. She nodded and sucked in a deep breath "¡Qué te jodan! ¡Vete al infierno! You are just like your Papa Hector!" Miguel spat back "Papa Hector was a great man! He left to make a better life for my family! Meanwhile, you are leaving like a coward!" "Your Papa Hector left your Mama Imelda alone with a child! Born or not born he left her! Just you would have if I told you!" He growled "I thought I found the love of my life in you. But I was wrong. Don't you ever come back." Sabrina laughed "don't worry I will pull an Imelda and ban talk of you!" Miguel's face screwed up with anger "go be like your mother! A whore!" Sabrina gasped glaring at him. She spat a backhanding slap to his face leaving a very prominent slap mark on the face. She had a single tear rolling down her face. She stormed out. Miguel breathed in anger he looked around and ran out the gate running the opposite way. Her family and his family went into a riot with each other.

He was so stupid. So so stupid.