Chapter 2

I walk in the building memorized by its beauty . gold,white, and black decor filled every room. I make my way to the patio outside and see men and women dressed in fine Taylored dresses and suits and the same for there children. I soon feel familiar arms wrap around my waist, I turn to see one of my good friends Ethan who's dad is good friends and business partners with my dad. He is a very handsome guy with hazel eyes and dark brunette hair and has the cutest boyish grin.

People think we are a couple or brother and sister from our similar features. But he is more like an older brother to me. "Hey, Ethan" I say politely. "Hello, my beautiful friend". He says witch makes me giggle he's always been so sweet and charming. He gives me the famous boyish grin women and men melt for. He is such a dork, but that's why I love him. As soon as I see my parents at a table I quickly sit down. Everyone is still talking while my patience is running low. How could someone be so late for their own party? The chatter continues as the rich converse about their wealth.

I have never been a fan of big fancy parties like this. All you do is talk about business, that's what all of these people care about. These people worked night and day to dominate and become the next big thing. It was a constant race to see who could make it to the top. Their hobbies were making money and asserting themselves in society. From what I heard Damien Knight is at the top. The man was only in his early twenties and was always the large subject in main stream media. He built quite the reputation of himself. The reputation most of these people would die for. These people would bow down to him just to get the taste of greatness. This world is a competition only meant for the most intelligent and strongest of people.

Hey, guys I know this is a short chapter but I reassure you most of my chapters will be more interesting!                                           - Bella❤️ (this chapter has been recently edited!)

- Bella❤️ (this chapter has been recently edited!)