Part 5

The very cute and cheerful lady up there is Amanda. Mr. Miller's bestfriend and his crime partner.

***********************************

"really Amanda, you brought me here? In this forest like place?", I asked her with all lines gathering on my forehead.

"what is wrong with this place? and first of all it's a park Anderson Miller and besides I love this place. I found it 2 months before.....", and she continued to talk but all her words just flew across my ears because my eyes were on a beautiful girl. She was extremely beautiful her hair just hung above her back. Long straight honey-brown hair. Her eyes full of joy and her cheerful smile, I could listen her smile from a mile. I know her. She is the girl from the orphanage. My 'princess'.

"hey, are you even listening?", I stood up and started following the voice. Suddenly I felt a hand holding mine. "where are you going? Is everything alright?", Amanda asked with concern in her eyes.

"I will be back within a minute. You stay here." I again turned towards that voice.

Juust after few steps later I found her. She was playing with 4-5 children. She must be really enjoying her time with those children.

I stood froze. I saw her and I was just glued to a place. i was drooling at her. I felt like I want her in my arms right now. It felt like ‘love'.

Wait..what? love? This can't be me! This may be some sort of attraction. I can't fall in love with a woman whom I don't even know.

"hey what is wrong with you I was searching you every where like a fool", Amanda again with a nudge on my shoulder. She saw in the direction which I was looking and found me staring at that girl. "oh my god!", she exclaimed. "this can't be hapenning. Anderson Miller is staring at a girl. Wait. Do you love her? this unknown girl Mr. Anderson."She teased.

"maybe. But I am not sure if this is love or just infatuation."

"do you know her? What's her name? when did you two met? When will you bring her home?......", and here started Amanda's questions. All at once.

"calm down Amanda, I saw her at the orphanage, yesterday. And I don't know anything about her", I told her not taking my gaze off 'my princess'. " I now you will help me with this information. I can trust you with this more than on a detective", I chuckled and she punched playfully on my arm.

"ouch!! That hurts."