part 15

Mr. Miller removed my hands from my face and stared directly into my eyes. His hazel eyes were so beautiful and big. He leaned a little but soon turned his face when he heard a scoff.

"Do you need anything Mr. Miller?", the air-hostess asked.

"Um no", he turned towards me, "No i- neither me", I answered his unasked question. The lady was rude. She didn't even asked me. She was just looking at Miller. And yeah jealousy could be spotted on her face because i was sitting on the place where she might have been struggling to for ages. I giggled at the look on her face and sat beside Mr. Miller's seat.
"I am sorry", i blurted out and he turned his face to look at me with amusement.
"Uh... because i fell on your lap. In front of your staff.....uh... thats why."
"Oh. That is okay. She is working here since 5 years and i have brought many women on this plane. And trust me she has seen me in more awkward positions." He smiled. Ouch that hurt. Many women on this plane. I thought i was getting special treatment. I was stupid to think that, wasn't i? He is billionaire. Offcourse he has taken all the women in his bed.
The lady again showed up after, like 15 minutes with a tray of wine glass in her hands. He took the glass and started sipping the wine. I could tell her eyes were trailing on movement of his lips and then his neck as the wine went down through his throat. And she smiled at him.   I tangled my hand with Mr. Miller in such a way that she could see my hand. Slowly  and softly. Every finger of mine was visibly tangling with Miller's. And her eyes were now throwing daggers at me. She scrunched her face and left rolling he eyes. I felt happy at this.

"Was this your little act of jealousy?" Miller asked me.

"What?", i asked pretending to not knowing what he said.

"This....", he pointed towards our entwined fingers.

"Oh. Um. Nothing." I entangled my hand and shifted a little to comfort myself in the place. Miller gave me a 'you sure' look raising his one eyebrow.

"Its nothing literally."

Later i fell asleep and Miller returned to his book. It felt as only 15 minutes i have slept and someone woke me up. Constantly poking on my shoulder and calling my name. I grunted, "go away! Let me sleep." But no that person was not going to stop," c'mon we are here." Then i opened my eyes to see outside from the window but that was an airport can you even spot any house in this area. So i got up to gather all my things and head down the plane. My eyes shifted towards my mum and by the look on her face i could tell that she is in fury and soon i will die when we both will discuss about this. Yes i am scared of my mum, a little, only when she is angry. I mean there comes the end of the world if a woman gets viciously angry. Especially when it comes to mom's, then there is guarantee.

Mum grabbed my hand and dragged me through the hallway. I looked at Miller to see his shocked face as much as mine.
"Mom. What's wrong?"

"Why were you sitting beside that guy? Stop being so friendly with him. He is not good for you."

"Mom. Isn't he helping us? Why is he not good and from where did this thing 'for you' came?"
Okay okay. People i know i kinda have crush on him but I haven't planned anything for us. And moreover he is a billionaire. Who doesn't wants to be with a billionaire and get famous overnight. The guy running behind Cinderella to return her shoe is just a fairytale. He is not running behind me. Look at me there are models whom he can date easily. He will not fall for me.

"Stop arguing. And we are here just for your treatment and nothing else. So stay on your track." Mom warned as Miller came behind us with his baggage.