Part 6

"uncle... uncle David. Where are you? I have a steaming news for you", she screamed on the top of her voice. My so called gigantic palace would tumble down within a blink.

"I am here lady, in the kitchen", dad answered.

She explained all the events to my dad and he was just awestruck. His eyes bulged out of the socket. And I just nodded in response.

"that's just amazing piece of information dear. So, son when do you plan to bring her home?"

"dad. Stop it now", I put my hand on my nose arc.

"come on with me I have something to show you."

"you are up to something, aren't you?, she drove me to the same orphanage.

"I have some work over here. Till then go find your girl."

I wandered over the halls of orphanage. It was quite big. It could accumulate 500 children with its countable staff members. There were many rooms. Some sectioned as dorm rooms, some were office section. There was a huge dining table with lots of chairs around it. There were classrooms on the next floor. I peeked into every classroom to find 'my princess'. I found her in one of the classroom teaching students. She was gesturing with her hands teaching the students and students replied with same gesturing mode which I couldn't understand even a bit.

One of the child pointed towards me and she quickly turned her head in my direction.

She shot her eyebrow up, "how may I help you?"she asked. Her voice seemed so heavenly as if it was kind of a gift to her.

"your name? what is your goodname angel face?"

"excuse me?", she probably thought strange of my act. Later then the orphan owner came and told her about me and she thanked me for my donations for that place.

We had a little conversation this time Amanda joined us with the lady owner.

"would you like to go out sometime with me?" I asked her not leaving her eyes.

She shrugged. "a coffee? You wouldn't mind a coffee, won't you?"