Part 10

I was there at her workplace in less than 10 minutes. Afterall excitement to meet my crush. Soon she was there standing at the pillar waving a bye at her friends.

"come on in. I have a nice cafe where we could go and have a chat", I gestured her opening the door of my lambo for her. she smiled and sat inside. She seemed comforted by the seats of my lambo.

The route was silent. I cracked 1 or two jokes but she didn't responded so I stopped. We reached within no time. I went to her side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you," she smiled at me. Oh Jesus. That smile.

There was a glass door written push on it. I opened the door for her to enter in. what? I am always like this. Like a gentlemen. We soon found a nice place to sit. She saw the surrounding. She looked mesmerized by the interior. The chairs were like comfy sofa. The walls had hand drawn doodles which made the cafe look funky.

She was busy capturing all beside her and I was busy staring at her. God this girl. I couldn't get enough of her.

"why is there no one in this cafe?", she finally spoke.

"because I booked it for us", I said simply.

"What? This cafe? This one is very expensive and you booked the whole? Why?"

"you will be comfortable with less people here. And we could talk without anyone disturbing us", i said.

I asked her first about her family and her goals. And asked about what she want out of life. She simply answered all my questions. She just gave one word answers which made me uncomfortable how to proceed further.

"okay miss Evans enough of this chit chat. Let me get to the point now. I called you here to tell you- to tell you- that-" I was stuttering. Hell what is happening to me?

She raised her eyebrows waiting for me to say further and then I just told her. I told her about everything. And she was hell fuming with anger.

"enough Mr. Miller. I heard lot of crap from you.I did not expected you will be this pathetic person. Now please if you willexcuse me." I was flabbergast. I felt like the land beneath me is slippingaway. She stormed out of the cafe in