Part 11

Katie's pov

This guy. This Mr. Miller is really a handsome man I have seen until now. and why not he is only the millioner bacholer in this town. All the magazines are gushed with his photos and news and updates. Ryan mostly showed interest in these business news. I first saw him staring me while I was playing with the kids in orphanage ground. Then this guy from no where came to me the next day asking me my name.

I was stuck to ground when he asked me my name. he had most deep and beautiful hazel eyes in which I felt like drowning. His hair were perfectly put into shape using gel. His scent was invading my nose. And his eyes They held emotions I couldn't put my fingers on but now I know it. I know what he wants from me after we met in the coffee shop. How could he be such an ass? I mean I know he has lots of money in his bank and can buy any one out there and tell them do anything, anything he wants but how he could think so low of me.

This guy really had a nerve to say such creepy things to me! I was so angry on him that if he said any more words to me and then I will cut off his dick and shove it in his mouth. So I left the cafe. I am a very innocent girl let me warn you. I don' speak such things to anyone but this was out of limit. 

I was very stressed, mentally. So I jumped on my bed but I could still hear his words. His voice rang into my head like a siren and was now irritating me.

"Look Katie, the day I saw you I fell in love with you. I just want you in my life. I want you to have my kids. I want to love you and give all the happiness in this world to you and protect you from every evil present."He was shocked to see my shocked expression.

"oh. Um- I- , I had no words to say. My tongue was stuck in my mouth and I couldn't speak. I was trying to put my head around whatever he just spat but it was hard to gulp everything at once "um- I have a fiance. I introduced him to you in the party. Do you remember him?" I said showing my extra shining ring to him.

"That fucker. He- he is not good for you. He can't give you what I have to offer you. Just leave him. I will keep you like a queen. You will have everything, everything you just have to say it. Leave him and come to me."

I was really angry on whatever that guy said. This was now out of limit. What does he think of himself. And how dare he say such things to me. I left the cafe. This guy was disgusting.

My mind was too stressed to think more now. some tears also welled up in my eyes thinking of all shit he said to me. My head was heavy and I don't even remember when I fall asleep.