Part 12

Anderson's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my office. I was constantly stroking my head with my index finger unable to find any solution for yesterday's mess. All that what she said to me, was disturbing. I know what I said was inappropriate, but....... I mean I don't know how I could have expressed my feelings to her. and that was the best way according to me.

"Sir. The members have arrived from Japan and are waiting for you in the conferrence hall." This was my P.A

"yes offer them refreshments I will be there within a minute."

 The meeting went well. Did not expected because my mind was wandering to Katie most of the times but I am thankful to my collegues to handle everything smoothly. And we cracked the deal. Almost 5 crore euro's are in. Thumbs-up.

I went to my mini bar and poured a scotch in finely shaped crystal clear glass. I stopped when I realised I have finished half bottle. I drove furiously fast towards my home. Tumbling throughout the house I stepped towards my room. I couldn't even stand properly.

Days passed thinking of her. I even tried talking to her but she warned me to not to call her. then I called at her orphanage but, look Mr. Miller, I don't want any drama at my workplace. And I want to live a simple life. So please stay away from me. This was I heard.

But that didn't stopped me from stalking her or doing something for her. I could bare anything but the fact to not see or talk with her. I clicked pictures of her. ofcourse I was at a distance from her and click so that she didn't noticed me. But she was hell fast, I guess she had a hint that I was stalking her. I was nearly caught, but then I slipped. Twice. Camouflage sort of thing you know.

My daily routine was to do just two things; to drink too much out of my capacity or to stalk her and capture her in my camera.

I was drowning in alcohol. Now maybe, my veins had alcohol in it more than blood, maybe. Today is her birthday. And her so called fiance Ryan as usual planned her to take to some cheap restaurant. But I planned her birthday in my style. I told all the staff members to put the expensive plants surrounding that table, a three storray cake was put in front of her, and a snowfall effect was given. Also I paid for the dinner and the arrangements and warned not to expose me. She was so happy. Her smile was million dollar smile. The one I loved to see the most. She clapped her hands and giggled like a small girl. And was jumping and dancing. When they both wrapped up and fired the bike I went in front of her with a bouquet and wished her. She immediately found out that those arrangements were done by me. Her face dropped when I came into picture. Now her happiness was overtook by anger. I could actually see how angry she was because of my silly act. She threw my bouquet and hissed, "we don't need your sympathy. And I am happy with what ever my future husband has to offer me. Even if it leads to no celebration. Ryan please repay all the amount for today's night. This guy has done all these shit thing", and she left.

"look Mr. Miller, I really respect you. And I know that it's not easy for you to forget your love but you have to. She is mine. I am going to marry her soon. And if she wants you to stay away from her then do it", Ryan said patting my shoulder with pity on his face clearly visible. I drove home with disappointment. I could feel my face burn because tears started welling up.

Again two days continously I drank too much. I drank alcohol, I bathed in alcohol, my water glass was displaced by alcohol glass, my breakfast was alcohol my dinner was alcohol.

Amanda came to see me. Dad might have been informed her to distract my mind.

She took me out and gave me her little speech. I nodded her in response, "- okay Amanda. I will do this. From now I will not think of her. From today you will see the old me. That Anderson who didn't give a fuck to any woman and who nearly destroyed one of them for messing with my life. I promise."

"That's like a good boy. Come on let's go home. Uncle will be happy to see such a transformation in you."I will drive", she pouted.

"and. I don't trust your driving skills. I will drive."

"Huh. Scared of losing Mr. Anderson?" she eyed me. I let out a smirk on my lips. And handed her keys.

We both were happy. She changed my mood. She can always do that as if she has got magical powers. We were singing random songs and laughed at each other. Amanda was looking at me and laughing and there was a sound of two cars drifting. A truck came in front of our car and Amanda lost her control. She turned the car on the wrong lane of road. Cars were now elevating towards us. Amanda tries to dodge the car approaching us but fails miserably and thump, wham and crash!!

I was half thrown out of the car window. Thanks to the seat belt though for protecting me from not to be thrown somewhere on the road. The people gathered at our car and I can see some car has also accidently flipped because of us. Before I could find out who was in the car I fainted.