Part 4

Hey. Hey. Hey. Look.

Natalie Portman~ Katie Evans
Up in this image.

***********************************

I was resting my head on my huge leather extra comfy chair. There was that girl again. The memory of here played in my mind again. I couldn't stop thinking about her. All the way along home she was still in my mind. My eyes searched for her after some work in the orphanage but she was not there anymore. A sad feeling crawled my heart.

There was knock on the door and so I straightened myself.

"hey you bastard. When did you reached here? And why in the world I don't know this. I being your best friend should atleast know when you arrived here but thank your father he informed me."

"I am really sorry for that. I was-"

"oh shut up you!! Do not throw reasons at me", Amanda said. Yeah she is more bossy than me sometimes.

I stood up and just pulled her for a hug, "I am sorry".

"that"s okay. But just this is the last time. Next time you do such thing and you will be found dead", she glared at me.

"Okay okay, calm down", I said throwing my hands in protest.

"hey lets hang out tonight?", and I agreed to her. Maybe this would hit me back to reality and stop dreaming about that girl.

We both were about to step out of the house when dad coughed behind us.

"hey uncle its so nice to meet you after so long. How have you been doing?" Amanda immediately turned to my dad and gave him a hug.

"I am absolutely fine. As young as you.†Both giggled.

“it seems you have some plans for today."

"oh yes. We are just going out for some time", she replied with all her hand gestures.

************************************************************************

hello lovely peoples. thankyou for sticking with this book so far.

i hope you enjoying this.

do not forget to vote.