Enforcer meet Inspector

I was led from my cell down a hall way by the three before they stopped at a door. Using a key card the door slid open.

Inside was an apartment. It had very standard set ups. "Step inside" the man barked, "This will be your room from now on. A suit in your size should be waiting. When you've gotten dressed, step back into this hallway. We're in a hurry." He said urgently. He was taller than myself with dark shaggy hair and blue eyes. The girls to his sides were like polar opposites. One a composed dark haired girl one of which you could feel the intent to kill coming off of her. The other a tall blonde dressed in an overly sexualized red dress.

I nervously stepped inside my room and approached my bed. I got dressed as best as I could. Though admittedly I struggled with the tie. I had never before worn a suit.

I stepped out to come to eye contact with the man from before "What the.. really? You cant even tie your..? Never mind no time." He said with a sigh dragging me to the Public Safety Burrow headquarters.

"This'll be your desk Enforcer Kagari." He said pointing me in the direction of a computer on a desk. "Anything further you need aside from food you'll have to get your Instructor to handle that."

"But who is my inspector..?" I asked softly looking to him. The life of an Enforcer sure moved fast or so it seemed from my first few minutes.

"That'd be me pup!" A young woman about my age said approaching me and fluffing my hair, like that of a dog. She smiled softly down at me. Though her uniform was not unlike the others there seemed to be something in her smile that was different. Her bright eyes looked me over before turning her attention to the male who brought me in "He isnt much Ko but I think I can make a good hound of him yet." She said with a smirk.

I looked to her nervously. To be honest I hadnt a clue what to expect. Her eyes focused back on me "Squad one is out on a job, and squad two is here doing paper work. So that being said, You and I should go shopping and get to know each other. Come along Enforcer." She said leading me from the room.

I did my best to keep up with her though she walked fast. As we stepped into the sunlight I was taken aback a bit as it had been 13 years sense I last stepped foot outside. She ignored my aw and grabbed my arm dragging me along.

"W-where are we going?" I asked curiously.

She smiled "I told you We're shopping. You need some clothes and stuff ya know?"

I nodded softly. We went threw tons of shops as she played dress up with me and picked out tons of stuff to personalize my house. We began to walk past a toy store which caught my eye as i stopped peering in.

"Toy store? You wanna go in?" She asked looking curiously.

I blushed softly realizing that was pretty weird of a grown man but nodded softly.

"Mkay. Lets go." She said. She even bought me a few of the toys noting how cute my child like behavior was. I blushed softly at that. She sure was a strange Inspector. So lax and kind.

"Alright, Its about time we head back" she said softly with a giggle.

I nodded as we headed back to my room. She helped me set everything up. I had a lot of questions but I wasnt sure what I was allowed to ask.

She looked to me from the corner of her eye, "Your name is Shusei Kagari, correct?"

I nodded softly, "yes mrs."

She shook her head "its Miss. Im certainly not married."

"Oh, my apologies." I replied

"Quit being so formal. Only in the burrow will you need to address me so seriously. I want you to be yourself. After all as an Enforcer youre pretty much the only one allowed to be whoever you want." She said softly, "you've been locked up sense you turned five and your parents died when you were twelve according to your file, is that all right?"

I looked to her shocked dropping the bag that had been in my hand. "They.. died?" I asked shakily. I had just thought they stopped coming I hadnt realized..

She grimaced "Guess they didnt tell you. Your mothers hue was growing cloudy with worry over you.. your father killed her and himself before we could stop the situation. Im sorry for your loss."

My heart sank, "I guess its fine.. i mean it happened six years ago right? But thank you.. for finally giving me the truth."

She nodded softly "I had better get home and you need some rest. We have a big day ahead tomorrow. By the way, you need my name dont you?" She said with a giggle, "My name is Yoshiko Tsunamori. I'll be your inspector and I look forward to working together. Im sure you'll do wonderfully here."

I nodded "Thank you Inspector Tsunamori."

She nodded disappearing from site. The door closed as I laid back against the bed. What a crazy first day as an Enforcer. I was interested to see what the job of an enforcer really entailed but for the time being my energy was spent and I need rest.

To be continued