CHAPTER PHEW: Rondez-Vous

I can't believe people are actually reading this shit ahhshahshs.

Arriving at the mall, 20 minutes late, Ryan headed into the busy food court, tilting his head up in order to find Shane. This would be a good distraction to the still panicking male; He was helping Shane find a nice outfit for his date with a man he found on Tinder. He had ignored the twinge of disappointment and jealousy, when his friend had asked for his help. It's not like he was gay or anything... Anyways, after passing a few restaurants, he spotted the tall, lanky man, face scrunched. That was his focus face; Ryan often noticed. It was pretty adorable- I mean... Before Ryan could finish that thought, Shane had looked up and, noticing his friend standing in the entrance of the store, lost in thought, beckoned with his hand for Ryan to come over.
"What's up, dickface?" Shane laughed, when Ryan, who wasn't exactly in his right mind, tripped over his own feet.
"Mm," Ryan answered, staring blankly at the rack Shane had previously been sifting through. Noticing a soft, black flannel and subconsciously imagining how it would look on Shane's thin, but handsome frame, he sighed and looked up at the taller male.
"Sorry, I'm pretty out of it today, what exactly are looking for?" Ryan asked with fake enthusiasm. Giving the smaller man a disbelieving look, Shane asked, "I know you, Ryan. What's going on? And don't give me any bullshit."
"You really wanna know?," Ryan wondered, sinking into a slouch. Shane raised his eyebrows, encouraging him to share his mind.
"...My life is being sabotaged by talking chipmunks."
"Fuck you," Shane rolled his eyes as Ryan chuckled silently. He then turned back to the rack and pulled out the flannel Ryan had been checking out. He gave Ryan a questioning look and held back a blush when he have he gave him an approving smile.
Later, when they had decided that they would go to Shane's house instead of Ryans, Ryan was pacing the living room, unbeknownst by his friend microwaving Totinos in the kitchen. As Shane walked into the living room, plate of Totinos in hand, Ryan quickly sat on the couch and pretended to be flipping through channels on the TV. He looked up as Shane, placed the plate on the table and plopped down on the couch next to Ryan. A little closer than Ryan could handle. Of course, he ignored it and focused on the TV. When he was satisfied with a channel, he turned to the plate and shoved a pizza roll into his mouth.
"Really? Keeping Up With the Kardashians?"
Ryan stopped mid-chew and turned to face the confused male sitting to his right. Shane quickly looked away, trying to hide his reddening face. He had always had a slight crush on the smaller boy, so seeing him with cheeks puffed out, illuminated only by the TV was too much to handle. Ryan, not understanding anything, shrugged it off and turned back to the show.
Pretty soon, Ryan had passed out and Shane just sat there, fidgeting, not knowing what to do. He looked at the man sitting next to him, then looked away, then looked back. He couldn't do it. Fuck, it was way too much holy shit. He could not control himself, it just wouldn't work.
Taking a deep breath, Shane gently placed his hand on Ryan's cheek. He twitched and Shane jumped, but soon enough, he had sunk down into his previous position, and Shanes hand was back on Ryan's cheek, this time more confidently. A few seconds later, Shane was on a startled Ryan's lap and the two men were furiously making out. Surprisingly, Ryan wasn't about to protest. This was nice.
Soon, things had escalated much higher and they had arrived at the dining room, Ryan lying on the table as Shane stripped himself and the smaller man of their clothes.