CHAPTER FLEE: OH FUCK

yote

Ryan woke with a start, groggy and confused until he realized the mess he got into. Sitting up, covers falling off his bare chest, he bolted out of the bed, pulled his clothes on, and ran downstairs to the living room.
Shit shit shit shit shit, he thought to himself, trying to remember what was said and done last night. As he snatched his wallet and keys from the kitchen counter and practically sprinted out the door, the memories of last night shot through his head.
His stomach filled with dread and a few seconds later he realized that it was his house they had done IT at. He sat in his car, pressing his hands to his face as it all came flooding in.

Shane shoved the shorter man onto his dining room table, unbuckling the both of their belts and sliding the jeans off onto the floor. Once both men had rid themselves of all clothes, Ryan sat up, breathing heavily.
"Wait," he breathed out, placing a hand on Shane's chest, "Can we go to my place?"
Shane chuckled and nodded. Soon they were covered in just their t-shirts and jeans, speeding through the city to get to Ryan's house as soon as possible.
Once they had arrived, Shane practically dragged Ryan out of the car and across the lawn to the front door. After a few seconds of digging through a blushing Ryan's pockets, Shane finally unlocked the door, shoving it open with a loud bang.
Breathing heavily, the two men began kissing again, hands roaming and tongues dancing as they found their way into The Room. Ryan quickly started taking off his clothes in a drunken manner even though he wasn't drunk. I guess he was drunk from Shane's body.
The taller man shoved the papers and and other things onto the floor with a huge sweeping motion of his hand before pushing Ryan hungrily onto the desk to start leaving a trail of biting and sucking down his neck a chest, stopping at the nipples to give them each a good flick from
his tongue. When he had made his way down to Ryan's dick, he looked up with a questioning gaze, making sure to get consent. In response, the man brought his hand from off the table to tug on the sandy blonde locks in an affirming way. Shane then proceeded to flip the small man over, and after digging through his pants pockets strewn haphazardly on the floor for lube and a condom, began sticking his warm, wet fingers into Ryan's taught asshole.
After widening it enough to his satisfaction, Shane began gently pushing his erect penis into Ryan's ass, eliciting a moan from the man beneath him.
Five minutes into the sexyfuntime, Shane had started going deeper and faster into the smaller man's anus and they were both grunting in immense pleasure. Nails were scratching against sweaty skin and the slapping of balls against ass cheek echoed through the room.
Surprisingly the skinny man kept going even after about an hour into this and had even switched up the positions so Ryan was either topping by sitting on Shane's lap or Ryan was on his hands and knees with the sandy blonde standing behind him, thrusting aggressively to the smaller's delight.
Soon, Shane had been growing tired and was starting to slow down.
"Don't miss the climax," Ryan panted in between moans. Shane huffed in reply and gave a few last rough pushes until the small room was filled with loud groans of satisfaction. The man above toppled over onto the dark-haired's chest, trying aimlessly to catch his breath.
After what seemed like a fee hours, but was only a few minutes, Ryan pushed Shane up, standing up himself and cursing loudly when cum spilled out of his ass.
"Shit, dude," Ryan ran his hands through his sticky hair, "your condom broke."
Shane rolled his eyes at the implication that he had STD's. Ryan chuckled silently, slipped his underwear back on and led Shane to his bedroom, hoping to god Helen had seen the note and left.
During the entire night, the 'fact' that Ryan wasn't gay crossed neither boy's mind.
Ryan shut the door behind them and plopped down on the bed, the brunette following suit as the smaller man lifted the duvet over their chests. It wasn't long until exhaustion flooded their minds and bodies and both men had fallen into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The raven-haired male sighed heavily. I mean it's not that he found anything wrong with being gay, it's just that never in a million years would he have expected to have feelings for another man, let alone his best friend.
Fuck, he thought as the realization came in that Shane was still in his bed and possible awake and probably wondering where the hell he had gone off to. Panicking, Ryan stumbled out of his car and sprinted back into his house. Hearing Shane walk lazily down the stairs, he quickly jumped into one of the bar stools in his kitchen and pretended to have been pouring himself a bowl of Coco Crispies™️.
Refusing to look at Shane, although he noticed the shirtless man with ruffled hair through his periphery, Ryan slid a bowl and milk over to the taller man as he sat in the stool beside Ryan's.
"Uh..." Shane began, stirring the newly poured cereal in his bowl. He wasn't that hungry.
"Yeah," Ryan stood abruptly, almost knocking the stool over and Shane looked down at his cereal with a guilty expression. Ryan regretted it, he thought. Of course he regretted it and now their friendship was ruined. Shane felt he was about to cry, but kept it in until the raven had washed his empty bowl and left the kitchen.
Allowing one tear to slip into his now soggy Lucky Charms™️, he slowly stood up, placed his bowl in the sink, and started for the BU room. He didn't think Ryan wanted him to stay so he decided to put his clothes back on and uber back home.
However, before he could make his way through the hallway, a guilty looking Ryan stepped out of the living room right in front of him, causing their bare chests to smack awkwardly. The two men looked away from each other, cheeks reddening while they stepped away from each other.
"Hey-"
"Uh I-"
Once again, the narrow hallway was filled with awkward silence until Shane beckoned for Ryan to go first.
"So, uh, I'm really sorry about last night I mean I had just walked in on Helen and Ashl-"
There was an audible click of Ryan's mouth shutting. He wasn't supposed to say that. Goddamnit.
Shane's eyes went wide as he realized what the raven was about to say. That explains why he was acting weird the day before. His jaw fell open.
"Fuck, I didn't mean to say that I- Well- Fuck I'm sorry!" Ryan's voice wobbled as he broke out running up to his room. Shane flinched when the door slammed shut and he stood their silently before walking numbly up to Ryan's door.