Cuddling - Sheriff Graham

614 Words

3rd Person POV

It was a cold night, coldest of the week.
(Y/N) sat down in front of the fireplace in her cozy home, letting the warm heat hit her face.

Surrounded by her own blanket and pillow fort, she comfortably waited for the love of her life to come home.

She was the type of girl who didn't care much for fancy things, no fancy dates, clothes, houses, cars.

She loved the simplicity of things.

Such as walks in the park, a date at Granny's, an entire day spent in bed talking about nothing in particular, just whatever came to mind, simple as that.

Sheriff Graham Humbert was so beautiful and mysterious, but he was simply everything she wanted.

He was never too flashy or cocky. He had spunk and confidence, yes, but it was never in conceited way.

She sat there thinking of him, waiting for him to come home.

Thoughts going to where he was, what he was doing, if he thought of her. He was everything she ever thought about

He was her everything, and she was his. They were as perfect as any other couple in Storybrooke.

As she sat there thinking of how scruffy his beard was when they kissed, she heard keys jingle.

Quickly she ran up to the door and the split second it opened up, she jumped into his arms.

"Well I missed you too," Graham chuckled while hoisting her up so she wouldn't fall.

He walked in and set his gun and badge down, while still holding her up. He somehow manage to remove his jacket while she was still in his arms. (A/N skillzzzzz)

Finally she looked up into his eyes and smiled that smile he loved so much.

"Hello there Sheriff," she smiles cheekily at him and he could not take it anymore. He leaned in and placed a passionate kiss that screamed 'I missed you', which she quickly responded to.

"I missed you sooooo much today, you have no idea."

"I think I do princess, I'll never agree to extra hours again," he gently sat her down on the fort she had skillfully built.

"I see you kept yourself busy," he smiled,"it's perfect."

"I thought you could use a good cuddle sesh, turns out I was right," she giggled as he laid his head on her lap.

"I made dinner, do you want to go eat first?" she spoke softly as if her words could break him.

"I'd rather spend time with you," he smirked and looked at her, basically staring into her soul.

"Let's get more comfortable then."

They both shifted around, him laying down first placing a small pillow under his head. She followed suit and laid  her head down on his chest and entangling their legs together.

She placed a kiss on his chest and smelled his shirt, loving the way he smelled.

He placed a kiss on her head as he pulled the blanket over the two of them.

He too loved the way she smelled, her hair always managing to smell like her coconut scented shampoo.

The two love birds lay there, enjoying each other's company. Nothing needed to be said or done. Just simply cuddling and being wrapped around each other was enough for them.

Cuddling was their way of communicating, saying everything they want without having to say a single word.

They were in love. Love to them was just being with each other. Yes, they fought, they were still human after all.

But their love overpowered their anger.
They weren't magical, they weren't under any spells, they weren't cursed, they were simply in love.

And that was enough for them.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hey guys!

Here's a cheesy update. 🧀

I hope you guys enjoy it, and I would like to thank all of you who have added OUAT Imagines to your libraries, and have voted and just read this book.

It means so much and I do mean that.

Thank you for all your love and support😭😍❣

Requests are open, leave a comment or message me and I will write away, have a great day! 🌚

- S❣