Love is Forever, Right?

I rode slowly on my way to my boyfriend Will’s house. I meandered through the back streets, enjoying the warm spring weather. My earbuds were in and I was listening to “Just a Dream” by Nelly. I loved this song, it was the first song Will and I slow danced to. We had graduated high school just the week before as the schools power couple. Together since sophomore year, we were always together. Sure we had a few rifts now and then, but I knew he was the one for me.

We planned on going to college together, something our parents definitely frowned upon. They thought we just had a silly high school relationship, no matter that our four-year anniversary was coming up (we got together the summer going into sophomore year).

As “Just a Dream” played, I smiled, thinking about all the great memories we had. I really listened to the lyrics, and was happy that it wasn’t just a dream between Will and I. You see, Will had always been that guy that everyone wanted. Sure I traveled in his circle too, but I wasn’t as close to him as I was to others in the group. So when he started to take interest in me, you could imagine just how fantastic I felt.

Snapping out of my revior, I focused on the small back road that I was approaching, and about to cross. No one was ever on that rode, I was almost like an alley way. I darted across, not expecting any one.

But this time someone was there.

And their car slammed right into me.

***********

Ahhhh ok I hope you guys like this so far. This is my first story on here and in awhile so I hope you keep reading. It may sound like just another story that you read before but ummmm its not hahahha. It has a surprise ending so keep reading!!!

Also this material is copy righted no matter how much you want it, which probably isn’t a lot. My daddy is a lawyer and yes we will hunt you down if you do take any.

Have a nice day!

P.S. Yes this story is about One Direction!! They are coming very soon. And it may get confusing so if you have questions message me or leave and comment and I will answer them to the best of my ability without giving the story away! J