Dinner of some sorts

3 months later........

It's been three months since the interview and I'm still with Harry. God help me. After we announced to practically the whole world we were together, I expected a lot of hate. But I received barely any. Sure there was the occasional tweet telling me I didn't deserve Harry, or worse, telling me to die.

But the worst part is that I still haven't remembered anything of my past. And, none of my possible family members have tried to hunt me down after I was on tv. The weirdest part is that I felt like I woke up as an 18 year old. Like I just had no childhood, I just kind of became. When I think of this idea it still creeps me out.

I obtained a job to keep me busy and to feel like I wasn't mooching off the boys as much. I work at a small boutique on one of the side streets in London. But just because it's small, does not make it any cheaper. Basically only rich people shop there.

"Pay!" Harry yelled at me through the walls.

"What...." I called back.

"Come help me get ready for dinner tonight!" Harry asked.

"Depends." I replied. "Are you covered so my eyes won't be scared?"

I heard Harry groan. "Now I am. But only because you made me babe."

I shivered when he called me that. I still can't believe I'm going out with Harry Styles. But to me he is just the boy that loves me.

I sauntered into his room. And yes we still sleep in separate bedrooms. I had to draw the line somewhere. We both need our space and since we aren't married I didn't see the point. I mean I do already live with him.

Harry stood in front of his dresser, pretending to focus on his clothes.

Moving over to him I whispered in his ear, "I know you aren't studying your clothes sweetie."

Harry turned and flashed me a heart-melting smile.

"Course not babe. Why would I do that when I got you to look at?"

Darn you Harry and your perfect flirty comebacks. Saying nothing back, I chose a simple suit and tie. We were going out to dinner with the other boys and all the girlfriends. And yes, Niall got his girl too. So now all the boys were spoken for and all the girls in the fandom were left rolling on the floor histarically.

I turned my attention to tying Harry's tie. I had gotten surprisingly good at them considering I had to do so many for all of Harry's events.

"Ok babe now I gotta change." I said pecking him on the cheek and headed back to my room.

I slipped into me dress of choice for that evening, which was a dark purple number with a flouncy skirt. I slipped on my heels, silver sparkly ones that I was currently obsessed with.

The vanity in the corner of my room beckoned me to touch up on my makeup. When that was done I called out to Harry.

"You ready babe?"

"Yup!" he replied, meeting me in the hallway. He took me arm and led me out to the car.

At the restaurant, we were surprised to see that we were the last ones there. I looked down at my wrist to check the time before realizing I wasn't wearing my watch.

We quickly took our seats and said hello to everyone. The waiter came around and took our drinks orders and everyone chatted happily. I really liked the girl Niall got together with. Courtney is just the sweetest girl ever. Finally the waiter came back with our drinks and then whisked off to another table.

I watched as Liam glanced nervously at Danielle, before gently clearing his throat.

"Danielle and I have something to announce," he started.

*******************************************************************************

OOOoOoOoOoOo cliff hanger!!! Yah I have no idea where I'm going with that. Sorry this is just a filler ish chapter I just wanted to update because I kinda had time and I REACHED OVER 300 READS. Thank you everyone so much you have no idea how much this means to me.

But I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever I have just been so busy with school even though it only started last week on Wednesday and then dance is absolutely insane and then Friday was my birthday and I have been having INSANE writers block. It's so frustrating like gahhhhh.

But I just wanted to give you guys something. Hopefully I can update again saturday but no promises.

The artist this time is Hot Chelle Rae because I saw them on my birthday with allstar weekend. It wasn't a birthday present it was just...on my birthday...

So now I am obsessed with both bands. Aldjfochoshv they are just so good.

K have a nice day :)