Just an update sorry!

Hey guys! So this is just a really quick update, I don't have time to write another chapter! I'm really sorry :( I might not be able to update until next weekend even because it turns out I too, have a life. Shocker. But I also have some questions to ask you. First:

I'm thinking of making another story but it's going to have mature themes. No mature SCENES but that kind of stuff will be implied. It's just more of what it's actually about that's mature. So I just wanted to know if you guys would read it or if y'all are younger or something. Comment yes or no please :)

Also, could you guys tell me how my writing is? Like do you like my writing style or am I not that good? Tell me what I need to improve on! I want you guys to not cringe when you read each chapter. Or tell me how great my writing. I'm definitely not opposed to that.

Lastly, I want to get to know my readers! Tell me where you're from or anything about you! And if you want me to read your stories, commen the names and I would be happy to check them out!

And the really last thing: COMMENT GUYS. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall sometimes. But I love all my readers anyways :) oh and if anyone knows how I can get more reads and like promote myself but not on Facebook that would be great!

Bye!! And sorry for my non-update update. I'll write more soon I promise!! I just have a very busy next couple of weeks and then school and oh god. Ok. Bye.

Have a nice day :)