[moonlight]

[before]

i run to the park near-by and sit under the tree. it was a willow tree that was beside the lake. i look at my reflection on the water and cry.

i continue to look at the water and i see him.

him.

[pcy]

i look at the water and see jimin. i look down and jimin sits beside me. 

"what do you want?" i say and hang my legs beside the river.

"chae, you know i didn't mean to hurt you." jimin said and held my hand. 

"i know but i just wanted you to know what was going on." i said and i put my hands together.

"it's okay. i know how you feel." jimin says and i look at him.

"how?" i ask him and he looks at me.

"because i'm debuting soon, we have to eat less and less. except jin eats the most. i, i personally eat the least among the 6 of us." jiimin said and i lay my head on his shoulder.

"chae, let's get going." jimin said and gets up. i nod and get up.

"carry me?" i ask and he nods. i get on his back and he starts walking.

"can we get food on the way?" i ask and he nods. i stare at the sky and see the full moon. i smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

[time skip]

jimin went and bought dumplings and bibimbap. i got excited but jimin told me to sit outside while he ordered food.

i open my phone and see the time.

10:19 PM

i didn't know it was this late. i scroll through my phone and see a man come by. he sits beside my and i move away from him. he moves closer to me and i move farther. i get up and he grabs my hand. he pulls me towards his chest and i hit him in the face and he holds his face. i grab the door and rush inside. 

i run towards jimin and he was at the counter getting chopsticks.

jimin looks at me worriedly and sets the food on the table.

"chae, you okay?" jimin asks and he grabs my arm. i shake my head and sit down.

"i'll get you some water." jimin says and grabs a cup. he gives me the cup and i chug it down. 

"what happened?" jimin asked and i shake my head.

"can you just call jin and jisoo, so they can pick us up?" i ask and he nods. 

he calls jin and he told me they were coming.

[time skip]

we walk in the house and i walk to my room. i get dressed and see a bruise on my arm. i was not that noticeable but i was still worried.

"chae. you dressed. i have food." jimin said and lay in bed.

"yeah you can come in." i said and wrap myself in a blanket.

"let's share some food." jimin says and sets the food on my bed. i grab the chopsticks and stuff my face.

"you know you look cute with your chubby cheeks." jimin said and i cover my face.

"it's true." jimin said and squeezes my cheeks. i smile and cover my face. 

"just eat." i said and feed jimin. we laugh for a while and i hear someone knock on the door.

"yeah?" i say and the door opens.

"aww..you guys are cute. but chae, get some sleep. we have practice tomorrow. we still have a full day tomorrow. jimin don't let her stay up too late." jisoo says and walks out the door.

"okay, i won't." jimin said and laughs.

jimin brings the food down and i lay down. i take out my contacts and put on my glasses. jimin walks in and jumps on my bed.

"you know you look cute with glasses." jimin says and looks up.

"shut up." i say and scroll through my phone.

"whatever." jimin says and scrolls through his phone.

[26 minutes later] 

jimin already fell asleep and i turned off the lights. i got under the blanket and jimin was on the other side.

i was fine with sharing a bed with jimin.

he was like a brother.

i stare up at the ceiling and i think for a moment.

what if jimin isn't like a brother?

what if he's more?

i look beside me and i smile at his sleeping figure. i take off my glasses and go to sleep.