[blackpink dorm]

[park chaeyoung]

i woke up and jimin wasn't in the room. i walked downstairs and see the jisoo and irene talking in the kitchen. seulgi, jennie, rose, joy, wendy,  and yeri were sitting on the couch. it was just us 9 in the house.

"the guys left?" i asked and grabbed a glass of water.

"why? miss jimin already?" seulgi say and winked. i roll my eyes and shake my head.

"you guys are cute." yeri said and 

"thanks.." i say and walk up the stairs.

"don't forget we have to meet with manger-nim later today. we also have practice." jennie yells and i throw my head back.

"okay." i say and walk into my room.

[time skip]

{meeting}

we were meeting with our manger. our debut is soon and jimin's group is preparing for a debut too. i sit on the chair beside lisa and we wait for a while. 

"girls...we need to talk." our manger came in and we bowed.

"what is it?" we asked and we sat back down.

"you guys are moving to a dorm room tomorrow. i need you guys to pack up and we need you guys to be ready to debut." manger-nim said and handed us some papers. 

"you guys are dismissed. go and practice for your debut." manger-nim said and got up. we nodded and walked to the practice room.

[next day]

i packed up my stuff and put my other stuff in boxes and the girls were already packed and were helping me pack my stuff in the van. 

we got into the van and they drove us to the dorm room. as we passed by the buildings i saw a different van and multiple people. i continued to look back until we turned the corner. i saw that we pulled into a driveway. i got out and walked to the back. i look towards the other van and saw a blonde guy. 

i shake my head and help the girls unpack. i walked in and saw that we each had our own room and i run into each room and picked one. i smiled and set my stuff in there. i lay on the bed and relax for a minute. 

"chae! come and help us!" jennie screamed and i sigh.

"fine!" i scream back and run outside. 

i run outside and grab the remaining boxes and look to the other van. i see someone looking back with blonde hair and stare back.

"rose, come on! we need to unpack!" lisa screams and i run back inside. 

"what was taking so long?" jisoo said unpacking some of our things.

"nothing. i just had a hard time grabbing things." i lied and walked to my room. 

[time skip]

{11:49 PM}

i stare at my ceiling and look at my phone. 

11:52 PM

i sigh and turn to my side. my mind drifts and i think of the person who had blonde hair.

jimin?

blonde?

debut?