[january 16]

[a/n: yes, i know that i don't update on sundays but because i didn't update on friday and saturday i wanted to update today. you'll get wither 2-4 chapters today. depending because i'm ending this book soon. also sorry if this chapter sucked a little. i wanted to thank you guys for i think it's 1.6K reads(?). thank you for reading my book. i'm sorr if this chapter sucked again. the next chapter is [february 11th], any guesses on whose chapter it is??? well i hope you like this chapter.]

[jkm]

jisoo's birthday past about 1 to 2 weeks ago and she's been with jin for so long. manger-nim already approved of it and we weren't going to release any information about it until the end of the year. 

it's already past midnight and it's my birthday. i smile to myself and close my eyes.

i hear a beep and look at my phone. i open it and see a message.

happy birthday, jennie~! -yoongi

i smile at the message and close my phone.

[morning]

i wake up to voices in the living room and get up. i walk to the mirror and fix my hair. i wash my face and brush my teeth. 

i walk over to the door and open it. 

i see jisoo holding a cake and lisa and rose standing behind her. i look over in the kitchen and see yoongi, jin, jimin, and jungkook. 

"happy birthday!" they all scream and i smile.

"thank you.." i said and hug lisa.

"make a wish." yoongi says from the kitchen and i stare at him. jisoo holds out the cake in front of me with the candles lit and i close my eyes.

i blow the candles and open my eyes. everyone starts cheering and i smile. 

i walk over to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. jin and jimin were preparing breakfast and i sit in the living room. yoongi lays his head on my lap and i smile.

"you okay?" i asked and he just closes his eyes. i play with his hair and he just lays there.

"you guys are cute.." lisa says and i laugh.

"what's so funny?" yoongi says and i look down.

"nothing." i said and get up.

i walk to my room leaving everyone and locking my door. 

i don't even know why i left. maybe because i've been developing feeling for yoongi every since we met in school. i don't even know what to do. i look around and clean my room because i don't even know what to do. 

after 10 minutes i finish and sit on my bed. i grab my phone and it was almost 11. i grab some fresh clothes and take a shower. 

i finish getting ready and walk to my desk

i finish getting ready and walk to my desk. i hear the door open and look at it.

"jennie. yoongi said to get dressed...oh you're already dressed. well he said your going out so hurry up." rose said and i sigh. i slam my forehead on the desk and close my eyes.