[january 3]

[kjs]

{kim jichu's birthday}

i wake up and open my phone. i see multiple messages and i smile. 

it was my birthday and i'm happy to see messages from my friends.

happy birthday, unnie! ~lalisa

happy birthday, jichu~! -rose

happy birthday you dork~love you! -jennie

happy birthday jisoo-noona! ~jungkook

happy birthday, jisoo! -jimin

happy birthday, have a great day! -yoongi 

have a happy birthday! -namjoon

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!!! -hoseok

happy birthday! -taehyung

happy birthday best friend!! -seulgi

happy birthday unnie!! -yeri

happy birthday have a great time!! -wendy & joy

you're old except i'm older....!!! but happy birthday!! -irene

i look through it again and see nothing from jin. 

i frown and close my phone. i get up and walk out of my room. 

"jennie! rose! lisa! are you home?" i yell and look around the house. i see no one home and sigh. 

i make myself breakfast and ate by myself. i put the dishes in the sink and get ready. i walk to my room and grab a dress and take a shower. 

i wear a black dress with a white headband

i wear a black dress with a white headband. i curl my hair slightly and walk outside. no one was home and i walked out. i walked around town and wore a mask. i look around and notice a billboard with a happy birthday of me. i smile and take a picture. 

i walk around and walk to the mall. i notice three girls and they were with someone. i walk past them and noticed it was rose, jennie, lisa, jimin, yoongi, and jungkook. i frown and walk to a shop. 

[time skip]

it was already past 5 and i got home. no one was still home and i set my bags down in my room. i sigh and get dressed in shorts and an over-sized shirt. i sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. i start binge watching dramas and i wrap myself in a blanket.

"jisoo, we're home!" jennie said and i look at them.

"jisoo, why aren't you dressed?" rose asked and set down her bag.

"why would i be dressed?" i said and looked back at the tv.

"because..."lisa started and i stared at her.

"because jin's waiting for you outside." jennie said and i looked at her. 

"what! what do you mean jin's outside?" i asked and got up.

"we mean that jin's waiting for you outside. he's going to take you to dinner." rose said and i rushed to my room. 

i got dressed and applied light make-up

i got dressed and applied light make-up. i grabbed my black heels and put on a necklace. i walk out and the three girls stare at me.

"dressed up much?" jennie asked looking concerned.

"no..." i said and i walked to the door.

"have fun!" rose yelled and i shake my head.

"happy birthday!!"lisa screamed and i laughed.

i walked out and saw jin. i smiled and hug his back and i cover his eyes.

"guess who?" i asked and smiled.

"mmmmm....jichu?" jin said and took off my hands.

"no fair." i said and crossed my arms.

"you..you look beautiful." jin said and i looked down.

"thank you." i said and fidgeted with my fingers.

"come on. let's have dinner." jin said and we made our way to the car.

[after dinner]

we take a walk to the park and i hold onto jin's arm. 

"jin can i ask you something?" i asked as we walked around.

"yeah. sure." jin said and stopped. jin stopped and looked down at me.

"why didn't you send me a birthday message? everyone else did." i said and looked down.

"it's just that i was doing something and i didn't get to send you one." jin said and looked away.

"oh..okay. it's just that i thought you were going to send me one." i said and looked down.

"jisoo. i just got busy. please don't be mad." jin said and hugged me. 

"jisoo, can i ask you something?" jin asked and i nodded with my head on his chest. he pulled away and held my face. 

"we've known each other even before debut. it's been more than 5 years. the only reason i was busy was because i was trying to think of something. i woke up late this morning and i didn't have time. i made reservations last night and i was trying to figure out something. we've been friends and i wanted to know if you wanted to be more than friends? it's your birthday and i wanted to this today." jin asked and i stare up at him. 

i thought for a moment and it started snowing. i smiled and nodded. 

jin grabbed my face and kissed me. i wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. i smile into the kiss and he wraps his arms around my waist. i pull around and peck his lips again.

"thank you." jin said and hugged me.

"i love you." i said and hugged him tightly.

we stare up at the sky and we stare at the snow. the snow was falling more heavily and we head back home.

jin stayed at our house and we stayed up binge watching movies.