[february 11]

[pcy]

it was my birthday. i'm not planning to do anything today. i sat lazily on the couch and lisa was on her phone. 

"yah! lalisa are you even paying attention?" i ask and lisa continues to stare at her phone. i shake my head and turn off the tv. i walk to my room and lay in bed. 

i take out my laptop and open up my essay. even though i'm an idol, i still chose to study when i have time. those were one of those days. i open up my essay and write a whole 2 paragraphs when i heard the doorbell ring. 

i walk over to my door and open it. i see no one get out of their room and the bell rings again. i sigh and walk over to the door. i open it and see jimin holding roses. 

"hey. what are you doing here?" i asked and move aside. he walks in and i walk behind him.

"i just wanted to visit. also it's your birthday, soo..." jimin said and pulled out a small box. he hands it to me but i refuse to take it.

"jimin i'm only 23. it's no big deal. i don't a present." i said and push the gift away. he shakes his head and he keeps pushing the box towards me. i sigh and take the box.

"finally." jimin says and watches me as i open the box. 

i open it and i see a necklace with the letters of my name. i smile and take it out. jimin takes the necklace and puts it around my neck. i walk over to the mirror and i look at it. i smile and jimin comes behind me and hugs me. 

i look behind me and jimin back hugs me.

"thank you but how much was this?" i ask and face him.

"it was nothing, okay." jimin says and holds my hands.

"park jimin, tell me the truth." i say and i hear someone walk out of their room. 

it was jungkook and lisa. i look confused at them and they stare back.

"ohh...she used your full name better tell her how much it was before she kills you." lisa says and walks to the kitchen with jungkook.

"ummm...." jimin says.

"that's not an answer, park jimin." i say and cross my arms.

"better tell her now, before i tell her. i was with you when you bought that." jungkook says stuffing his face with fruits.

"fine. it was $200..." jimin says and look down. i shake my head and look back at him.

"you know you didn't have to buy me anything, right? especially a necklace that's $200. but thank you." i say and kiss his cheek. 

i walk to my room leaving the other three in the room. i walk to my room and get ready. i grab my clothes and bring it to the bathroom. i take a shower and apply light make up. i get dressed and look at myself in the mirror.