[bts dorm]

[park jimin]

{yesterday}

we were moving into our new dorm. we start unloading the boxes in the van when another moving van passed us. i watch it as it pulls up into the other dorm beside us. i take the boxes and pass them to jungkook. i see a girl run to the back of the van and look at me. i look back but walk inside. 

i walk back outside and grab the last box. i look at see the girl again. she had a mix of dark brown and orange hair. i squint but i couldn't figure who it was. i hear someone scream and she went back inside.

[time skip]

i lay in bed staring at the ceiling and turn to my side.

11:52 PM

i stare at the wall and my mind drifts to the girl again.

chaeyoung?

rose?

debut?

hair?

orange hair?

i pass out.

[morning]

"jimin wake up. we have practice." namjoon said and opens the door.

"okay. give me 10 minutes." i said and got up. 

i wake to the bathroom and get ready. 

i get ready and brush my hair. i wore a black shirt with a jean jacket with plaid patterns. i wore black pants and put on my shoes.

i walk outside and namjoon was waiting for me. we walk outside and i see the other car on the other side leave.

i get into the van and we leave to go to the practice room. i saw that we were following the car in front of us and we make it to the practice room. we walk out and see four girls walk inside. no one looked up from their phone and we walked inside. 

we practiced our debut song and we practice for a while.

[time skip]

our manger bought us lunch and we ate in the practice room. 

we finish up our practice a little after 7 and we head back to the van. the other van was leaving and i look inside. i couldn't see because the windows were tinted black. i look back down and run to the van. 

we get home and i lay down on the couch. 

jin prepared dinner and we all ate together.

i finished up eating and went to my room. 

i open my phone and saw that YG posted a new picture and tagged a new instagram account. 

i clicked it and saw what it was.

blackpink?

girl group?