[a/n]

sadly i have ended this book but.....

there is a but. someone wanted the alternative ending so i will be posting that soon. probably tomorrow because i already wrote it and i really really don't want to post it because its fucking cringey as fuck. 

i wanted to thank so many people. i am so glad that there are blackbangtan fans here. i and glad that there are people here to support my book. i am just happy and glad that there are people in the blackbangtan family.

you know what who ever wanted the alternative ending i'm just going to send you the whole chapter because i don't like it and to me it's cringey as fuck so...

but anyways, i have officially ended the book and i will be starting a new book. it's going to be a lizkook book and here's the background to the title.

in bts' music video 'war of hormones', jungkook says 'Yes I'm a bad boy so i like bad girl' and i was like who else said that. i remembered in the beginning of 'boombayah' lisa says 'Been a bad girl I know I am'. i was like that would be a great title for a lizkook book. i made it but i changed the description a bit. jungkook is more of the bad boy type. while lisa is the bad girl but has a soft heart for her friends and family. so i hope you guys read the book and support it like this book.