XXXTENTACION » demon

This a preview of my new xxxtentacion x Reader story. I'll tell y'all when it publish.

(Copyright below)

I was a first few thousand years old when I've witnessed my first human mortal up close..... six?—.... six thousand and a quarter when they first appeared before me?

My master had told me that they were unholy creatures...... creatures which would someday find their way to the gates of Hell. He had warned me that they had a tongue like the lustful Aphrodite, whom could sweet talk their way in and out of anything they wanted. It was funny because me myself and the people who got taken aback by their catchy and heart warming words were gods/goddesses/demons/and angels alike.

It wasn't until I formally met a human, when they summoned me. It wasn't until than did I realize the words my master spoke were indeed correct......

"Can things like you kill yourself?"

He asked besides you, holding the tightly knotted rope in his hands. You shrugged your shoulders, placing one leg over the other.

"I should be offended, what does it mean for me to be a thing Jahseh?...... was that suppose to hurt my feelings?"

A chuckle escaped his lips. You swung your legs back and forth on the swing set at the children's playground, it was about a quarter past six. The children that roamed freely through the sandbox were long gone, only you and Jahseh were there.

"Aren't you like a guardian angel or some shit? Or are you a—"

"DEMON. DEEEEMON. you summoned me, I don't know how you wouldn't realize the difference Jahseh"

You corrected. With a snap of a finger a cigarette appeared between your pointer and middle finger, you lit the end with your thumb. Inhaling and exhaling the many toxins.

Jahseh was not surprised, not because you just pulled a cigarette out of thin air and lit it easily with no lighter. He seen you do so many times, so it was natural that he already was used to you doing your 'witchcraft' before him.

The streetlight lit up above you and the mortal Onfroy, it flickered due to the lack of maintenance  from the state. It was cold, but the air was still crisp— living in such a small town had its perks.

You reluctantly got up, the swing moved back and forth due to your weight pushing it back when you stood up. You skipped around Jahseh for a bit, you stopped right in front of him and flashed him a grin.

"You like my dress Jahseh? I got all dolled up just for you"

The Onfroy didn't answer. He played with the rope in his hands, he didn't look up to see you in your red and black dress that fit you quiet well. He payed you no attention

The only thing trapped in his thoughts was the incident that just happened. Not even an hour or two ago.

"What, you don't love me?"

You titled your head and pressed your forehead against his, he suddenly cared of the subject all of a sudden when you brought up the fact that maybe he doesn't love you.