Tay-K » Forgive me (pt.2)

"A 17-year-old "violent fugitive" being sought by U.S. Marshals was on house arrest in connection with a 2016 Mansfield capital murder when he allegedly fled to San Antonio, the Star-Telegram has learned—"

You turned the tv off and tugged on your hair, worry dusted over your expression. You closed your eyes shut and curled up into a ball onto your bed.

"Dammit Tay, I warned you about this shit...." you mumbled with clenched fists. A scowl escaped your lips as you scrolled down your phone for Tay's closest friends or family— yes, you still stayed in contact with them. Either it was for checking on Tay or anything else along the lines, you kept in contact.

"Ayo, call me later. No bloods allowed ni—"

You hung up the phone, no hopes in that one, you thought.

"Hello, you have reached five seven seven six nine eight seven, after the tone leave a m—"

Not that one either.

As you were to busy texting and calling Taymors family and friends, you hadn't notice the creeping noise of your front door slowly cracking open.

"Hey you reached mama sel—"

"Ugh! Tay you the most dumbest person I know" you scowled, plopping yourself onto the bed. You burried your face into your fluffy (f/c) pillow and sighed in defeat.

"Dammit Tay.... Dammit"

Grrrr...

The rumbling noise of your stomach echoed through your room, you held your stomach and curled up into a small ball.

"Shit, I'm hungry...."

You pulled yourself back up from the bed and lazily walked out into the hallway towards the kitchen, slacking your feet against the ground.

"Damn dumbass...... I always told him to stop fucking with his lil 'gangsta nigga shit'......" you sighed, remembering that Taymor loved to flaunt around that he played with guns— did drugs and sold the product.

"It ain't my fault tho, I was the one who held him down. I tried to help him, he thought that pushing me away would be aight....."

You whispered that last part.

As you finally made it to the kitchen, a creek of the wooden floors echoed anonymously through the house.

You raised a brow and walked out the kitchen, into the parlor.

"Mama? You home?....."

Your voice was squeezed, and your hitched breathes seemed to be the only thing you could hear in the quiet house.

"You finish work early today, mama? Is that even you?....."

You stayed still for a little bit. After gaining your composure, you grabbed a rubber boot at the side of the couch.

Creek.

You jumped up at the sudden noise which broke the silence. You then to the other side of the living room, to the doorframe to the stairs. The boot which you still held firmly in your hand.

But, from out the red boot you pulled a gun out.

A nine millimeter stable to be precise.

A stable gun you kept in case of any situations where you could get hurt or robbed— a situation just like this.

"Yo whoever in here finna leave right now. When I find you I'm gonna pop a cap up yo ass, through your mouth. Hear me?"

You held the trigger of the gun, taking deep breathes before going out into the open hallway. You stayed in that scrunched slouching position, looking down at your toes.