Ski Mask The Slump God » Heartbroken

Start writing your story. Ahahah.

depressed, desperate-- suicidal even. he was.

but as soon as your eyes locked with his own, it was-- it was.... different

"(y/n)" Stokeley says, grabbing your attention from the Instagram page you currently stocked. you looked up to face him, to see that he stared intently— so intrigued at how you looked down on your phone. "Yes, Ski" you answered. The rap star rolled over and hovered over you for a second, grabbing your hands in his as he pierced his serious eyes in your innocent ones "do you really love me?" he asked, giving your hands a squeeze.

you placed your phone onto the bed and looked back up at your boyfriend, a threateningly look in his eyes. Not the look of him doing something in vain, but eyes which threatened to burst into tears by the count of second.

"Stokeley, baby what's the matter?" You jumped up, reacting to the fact that his eyes were even thinking about shedding those forbidden tears "d-did I do
Something wrong?" You stuttered.

Stoleley stopped himself and wiped away the damp, foreign rouge tears from his eyes. You sat up and held his face in your hands, pulling his cheeks towards you so you could give them a quick kiss.

"You love me, right" Stokeley asked. Your heart broke into tiny little pieces, had he thought so lowley of himself?— to doubt your love you had for him. "You don't need to answer, I'm just—"

You cut through the rappers sentence to pull him I to a hug. You knew he was heartbroken, from the previous relationships he was in. They all left him in a bad state, so when he met you he though it was unreal— a dream, a saving from the gods themselves.

"Stokeley if I didn't love you I wouldn't be bother with you asking that question right now, but I care about you so I do. I knew for a fact, since the day you pulled me from those streets, I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.... how do you wife a hood girl and turn her into wifey material? You did. And I'm thankful" you wiped away a tear which escaped your eyes, giving Ski a kiss "not because you gave me the world and spoiled me, but because you got me up from the dirt and helped me onto your feet" you pulled back from the hug to look back at Stokeley's blushing face, in which he hid by ducking under your hand "that time I thought you were one of them egoistic faggots (not homophobic btw) who took girls and shoved them on the side of them road, but you wasn't. You kept me, what was suppose to be a one nightstand, and wifed me ski, I'm happy"

You smiled and leaned towards your boyfriend, tacking him to the bed for a bear-tackle like hug "of course I love you, sorry for that unneeded long ass speech, but you needed it. Heartbroken ass gon make me cry I swear to god Stok, you a good boyfriend and believe it"

Stokeley smiled and hugged you back, petting your hair through his hands as he took in your familiar smell.

"I know that (y/n), you could've just told me that you loved me" Ski chuckled. You grimaced and buried your face into his shoulder

"Emotional ass, I love you Stok"

"I love you too (y/n)"