Tay-K » my brothers friend (Thank you guys!)

Before I go in the story I wanna tell you guys how grateful I am to have you guys as readers and who support me!  💖💝💗💘💕💞💓

I know some of you may skip this part, and that's okay! I want the real ones who read word by word what I say! Thank you and enjoy your day!

I'll be making a single chapter announcement's next so, you are warned. Quarter is about this and the rest is about something else.

^ Look at that I'm #1 at rapper imagines, thank you!

"Ayo (y/n)! Pass me a Pepsi in the fridge will ya?"

You looked up from your phone and glanced over at Taymor. Simply squinting your eyes and knitting your brows together.

"Get off your ass and do it yourself nigga"

You pulled your phone back up to your face, ignoring the McLean. He groaned annoyed and walked into the kitchen himself.

His feet clattered right past you, you ignored him of course and continued to stalk random Instagram pages.

If you haven't noticed yet, Taymor tried to hit up on you every chance he possibly could get. You being loyal and committed to your older brother, ignored every single one of his failed attempts.

"(Y/n), I need help!"

Called Taymor from in the kitchen. At first you looked over at your brother, but he looked to annoyed to get up and help. He glanced over at you and than towards the kitchen.

"You ain't gotta be mean to him all the time, you know that nigga got the hots for you"

You just scoffed and looked away. To be honest Taymor was your type, you would've liked him more if he wasn't so hopeless.

You forcefully brought yourself up to your feet when your brother gave you puppy dog eyes. Your only and true weakness.

"Damn Rodney, why can't you be a normal brother and encourage your friends to stay out my pants?"

Rodney ignored you and continued to scroll through the channels through the television. You stomped to the kitchen and scowled.

"Cause I ain't normal, and don't be dramatic. Taymor ain't tryna get in yo pants"

You peeked your head out of the kitchen door before entering. With your hands gripped hardly to the frame you glared at Rodney.

"Well that ain't how actin"

Stomp.

Stomp.

As soon as you entered the kitchen you were greeted by Taymor who hovered over you. You just scoffed and pushed his face out of yours.