Lil pump » snow day

Request complete! If you read my bnha book than you'll see this in a shinsou one shot I made and published.

"How about you choke on a dildo!"

"Well how about you gag on a vibrator!"

Today was a bad day. A bad day Indeed. Today was suppose to be a freeday of school, a fun day without school. And without it you two were complete grumps, utterly assholes.

"This sucks ass!"

You exclaimed angrily with Gazzy. You two cuddled underneath the blankets in the parlor watching the news, waiting for an announcement of school closures for the day, and if you're lucky, Week.

"And the announcement of closed schools in upper broward county is listed below the screen. Stokeley Ghoulbourne will announce the following"

You and Gazzy sprouted from your slumbering forms and snapped your heads to the tv, as if the news were the most interesting and important thing right now.

"Saint dove private school—"

"Boo! You guys suck dick!"

Suigetsu and you cheered. Dove was the vein enemy of c & a public school. You see the difference? Private school of sophisticated Dove people, and Public school for ghetto broward people.

(Pretend the crook name's that. I'm just making it up as I go, please don't come after me 🙈)

"Kaze Suna public school, shut down for road closures—"

"Boo! You guys suck ass to!"

Gazzy booed. You slapped a hand over his mouth and glared at him.

"Shh, let the man talk"

You shushed. Gazzy took an offended skid back and placed a hand on his chest.

"What? You like that old hag of a weather man? I have the same hair color as him... I could be old to! Would you love me than?"

Gazzy gave you duck lips, threatening to kiss you. You gave his cheek a peck and placed a hand over his mouth.

"all piper county schools in said district, not due to weather but due to graffiti done to school, reports say Isaiah Rivera has some relation to the incident.....—again. This will be covered tonight at eight. Follow it on our app"

The weatherman said unsurprised.

"And lastly—"

You and Gazzy were excited. This would be your excuse to not go to school, the snow outside had gone so out of control that it reached your knees, you could barley feel for the ground, it was body freezing temperatures and you could barley walk or move— your school deserved to have a no school day.

"Iwa middle and public school, home to the best bee keeping family ever! They have a very deep lineage. Did you know that Jahseh?"

"no I did not know that Ski— i mean Stokeley—"

"NOO!"

Gazzy dramatically flung himself in the air and screamed like an Insane man, he was both upset and pissed off.

"Why do those assholes get to stay home! They have an indoor school! C and A literally has an outdoor school! We're gonna die and freeze our ass off!"

Gazzy exclaimed outraged.

Click

As the two weatherman continue to chat the door from the kitchen opened to the retreating figures of Gazzy's frail parents.