Trippieredd » we rich!

Hey guys! I hope y'all having a good day and y'all continue to have a good day! Think and stay positive! 💞💖💕💗💝❤️

You sighed and slacked your feet as you lazily brought yourself into your rather large home. You pulled your bag behind you and flew off your paining  shoes to the side of the front door, groaning in agony.

Currently, with your hurting headache you just wanted to get inside right away and just sleep. You dropped your bag as soon as you entered the house, continuing to walk to your room.

You finally slammed the door open and slammed it shut once again, you buried your face Into the soft pillows and allowed your body to sink into the comforting bedsheets.

The house was quiet, signaling that your demon-like boyfriend wasn't home from the studio yet. The house was all yours.

The complete silence helped you settle Into the house, and your fur-ball dog named Danny jumped onto the bed to snuggle with you, he was so warm.

The reason behind your dogs name? Well, your boyfriend named him after two specific people he didn't get along so well in this world. If you get it, you get it.

"Danny, your hair...."

You complained.

When you found your eyes finally closing, being consumed by the quietness of the house. It was soon disturbed when from down the hall music screeched through the house.

"IT'S FUCKIN' TREWAY! KING OF NEW YORK! LOOKIN' FOR THE QUEEN!"

You groaned in agony and hid underneath your pillow, screaming Into the soft bed. You gripped on the bedsheets and tried to hold in your composure.

"Just wanna say congrats to 6ix9ine! Nigga I'm proud of you, you god damn contract the rainbow, taste the rainbow lookin ass!"

It seemed that you came to the conclusion that your boyfriend Michael was on live again, mixing up a little chaotic trouble and controversy with longtime rival 6ix9ine, or whom you liked to call.

Skittle Head.

You groaned when he continued to yell and scream into his phone, continuing to make the music louder. Making him more the obnoxious.

"Yeah we love you! My baby (y/n) supports yo shit heavy nigga! Wait— let me just go get (y/n), she probably in the room sleepin or some shit"

You heard Michael begin to run down the hall to his echoing footsteps outside of the room. You groaned annoyed and tried to ignore him. But who could ignore a loud red dread wearing, light skin nigga running through the house playing loud vulgar music?

No one.

The door was flung open and there was your boyfriend running with his phone in his hand, jumping onto the bed besides you.

"Michael turn off that damn music!"

You yelled, kicking him off the bed. He smiled widely as he fell of the bed, but that didn't stop him from jumping back on and annoying you.

"Baby I told you to quit your job, my life is finally paying for the both of us! You don't need to be no damn teacher no more!"

He exclaimed, placing his phone on the shelf, but Angelina it so it still faced you and him on the bed. He gripped to your hips and kissed the back of your neck.

You ignored him and tried to go to sleep. You didn't notice that he grabbed your phone and looked through your contacts, finding the number of your boss.

"Hello? This Mr. Lee? Yeah, my damn wife quits her job. She finna be a basketball wife from now on, watch the fuck out—"

You snapped your head back and glared at Michael, forcefully pulling your phone out of his hands. You panicked.

"No no no! My boyfriend is just hung over right now he didn't mean it!....... resign? What do you mean your letting me go?! I'm the best teacher in the county, you can't do this to me mr. L— hello?!... hello?!"

You hung up the phone and tackled Michael to the ground, you bit his cheek and arms and even pulled out one of his dreads.

"Michael what the hell was that?!"

You exclaimed angrily. Michale just laughed and held you with his arms strapped around your waist.

"Trippie you play to damn much! Now how am I gonna do my share of bringing money?!"

"Don't, you don't need to. You're well provided and we don't need anyone to care for except for Danny, we gonna be fine! Your lower than low income money shit wasn't cutting it either, you didn't even need to—"

"Michael I—"

"No, just as long as you with me you gon Be treated like a queen. No more laying a finger on anything work related. Never ever ever"

You kissed your cheek and chuckled as he hugged your tightly. You just laid there, tired, accepting the fact that you now no longer had a job.

"Just as long as I'm providing you ain't gonna need to work a job in you life, believe then facts yourself (y/n)"