chapter thirty-seven

dmalfoy:
we need to go on dates like that more often.

hpotter:
you had a good time?

dmalfoy:
the best! why have i never tried butterbeer before now? it's amazing! we must go back for more... tomorrow.

hpotter:
now, now draco...

dmalfoy:
is it silly i still haven't taken off your jumper?

hpotter:
it's going to start to smell!

dmalfoy:
no, i'll wash it. and then i'll have you wear it again so you can give me another jumper of yours until that one smells like you again...

hpotter:
you- you like the way i smell?

dmalfoy:
you don't smell awful, potter. it's almost like a nature-scent, like you spend a lot of time outside.

hpotter:
i play quidditch.

dmalfoy:
so do i, but it's different. it's like, it's like your late night visits to hagrid's. it's woodsmoke, and tea, and the slightest hint of mutt that i'd find otherwise appalling, except it's just so... so you.

hpotter:
wow, so... descriptive. you've put a lot of thought into this.

dmalfoy:
as i usually spend my nights sleeping in the nude, consider yourself lucky. you're covering my modesty.

hpotter:
you mean, you're only wearing my jumper? what about pants? or pajama trousers!

dmalfoy:
i shift a lot in my sleep, and don't like my legs feeling trapped. therefore, trousers are out of the question, and because i move so much, pants usually just slide down my slim body anyways.

dmalfoy:
not to mention it's already easier to just be nude when it comes time to wank ;)

hpotter:
oh my merlin! have you wanked in my jumper?!

dmalfoy:
...

hpotter:
malfoy, you're disgusting!

dmalfoy:
you're just appalled because probably the last time you wanked was when you were with the weaslette. you need to let that stuff out.

hpotter:
are you wanking now?

dmalfoy:
no, i'm talking to you, and that requires at least one hand to type.

hpotter:
so... you're using two hands to type then?

dmalfoy:
merlin, potter... you need a good wank.

hpotter:
no, i don't. and don't wank in my jumper. mrs. weasley made that for me.

dmalfoy:
next time we talk, i'm going to get you to wank. and it's gonna be the best one you've ever had in your life... i promise you.

hpotter:
draco, no. i don't need you to do that.

dmalfoy:
consider this me returning the favor for such a splendid date. text you tomorrow night ;)

hpotter:
draco, i mean it. no.

dmalfoy:
we'll see, potter. we'll see.