Ten.

Elaija

After Slim left, I went into the house. When I got into the house, Algee was sitting on the couch. Bryan was sitting across from him, watching Tom & Jerry. Somebody was sitting next to Algee though. I couldn't tell who it was from the back of her head obviously, but I was curious so I walked a little further.

Then I started to think, put two and two together now. It was 7:12 and around this time Bryan gets dropped off, I get ready for work, and Algee is downstairs on his phone. Now usually, I'd be here when he gets dropped off. But I just walked in the damn door. I know Bryshere couldn't have dropped him off, because Algee wouldn't have his arm around no nigga's shoulder. That's just common sense, so it had to be her.

When I stepped up a little further, I saw Sabrina's face. She was leaning on Algee's shoulder and he had his arm around her. He looked up and acted like he didn't give a fuck. "Hey, I thought you would be at work by now, E." I stared at him, in his cold eyes, the one's I thought I'd fall in love with. I couldn't find anything.

"I'm a go to the bathroom." Sabrina got up and strutted past me, as fast as she could. I should've snatched that bitch up, but Bryan is sitting on the couch. "What the fuck is going on here?" He stood up to go into the kitchen, ignoring me.

"I'm going out tonight, so you got the house to yourself for a couple of hours." He looked at me, fire in his eyes, but in a hateful way. I loved him, but he was treating me like we were just friends. His ring was still on his finger, but mine wasn't. "Why the fuck is she here Algee?"

"She's just one of the homies." I covered my face, wanting to scream and cry. What the fuck did I do? I cheated one time, with one person, since we been together. Slim was irresistible, funny, kind, and I'd learned a lot about him in the little time that I was with him.

Who did I fall in love with, though? I love Algee Smith, the incapable, caring, charming, and my bestfriend since elementary school. Right now we were just friends, maybe even enemies. He'd never acted like this towards me. The worst that could happen us for us to not say anything to each other ever again. "Where's the ring?"

"What ring, the ring you told me to keep until we could talk things over? If you talking about that ring, I pawned it. It's gone, I had to buy a new heart. Whenever you decide to move out man, just make sure you only get the stuff you bought." I was really appalled. Algee had no heart left in him, he was a complete and utter asshole. I knew this day would come, but I was hoping it wouldn't.

Sabrina came from upstairs. She mugged me and before she sat on the couch, I had to say something. He told me he'd never stoop that low, but he did. I didn't see this shit coming and I should've been paying attention. "Bitch you keep fucking grilling me you gone catch these hands." Sabrina continued to stare at me exactly the same way, standing in the same spot.

I guess the bitch was waiting to get her ass whooped. I texted Elijah and Slim to come to get me because I was about to tear the fucking living room up. "Bryan go upstairs baby, we about to go in a minute." Algee was making himself a sandwich, not listening to anything that was going on.

As soon as Bryan was upstairs, Sabrina ran up towards me and I snuffed her in the face. I wasn't for the bullshit, I swung fast as fuck, dragging her all through the house. I heard Algee's voice and I ignored him. He wasn't shit and he proved that shit to me today. Sabrina got to her feet when I felt somebody pull me back. I knew exactly who it was, Elijah.

Even though he was mad at me, he showed up when I texted him. I wanted to tear that bitch neck off, though. "I'm done, I ain't gone touch her. I ain't gone touch her. Just let me go." Slim let her go and she sat down on the couch. "Let me apologize to her."