Thirteen.

Algee

I lost her, again. Sabrina's pregnant and Elaija's gonna leave me again. I know, it was foul what I did. Now I got a baby on the way. I don't even know how I let it get this far. It was just supposed to be a one night stand and I was mad at Elaija at the time. I wasn't expecting all of this shit to happen. 

Elaija didn't want to ride in the car with me. She ain't came home at all, not even to talk to me. I wish I wouldn't have did this shit. We would be married right now if I didn't fuck it up. I've been home for 3 hours and she still ain't got here. I wanted her to hear me out. I didn't intentionally get Sabrina pregnant, it was a mistake. 

She won't believe me and by the way it looks, I knew she wouldn't forgive me. I paced the floor, rubbing my head. I probably needed to take a nap. But I know I couldn't do that, cause she'd kill me in my sleep. 

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. It rung 5 times before I got the voicemail. I wasn't giving up that easy, I called again. After the 4 ring, she answered.

"Baby, you coming home?" I was hoping that she'd say yes. I wanted her to understand that I made a mistake. All she had to do was come home so we could talk about it. "Don't call me, deadass. When I make some more money, I'm moving back to New York and you can marry that bitch."

She didn't give me a chance to explain, she simply hung up. I plopped down on the bed, throwing my phone across the room. I should've kept my promise. Elaija would never have to feel this way if I wouldn't have cheated. I knew it was my fault, cause we were engaged. We just have to talk about it, that's it. 

After 4 hours of waiting, I finally heard the door. I wanted to walk downstairs and tell her how sorry I am that I cheated. Instead, I walked downstairs and sat on the bottom step. "Listen, I know you're mad at me and I want you to know, I love you baby."

She said nothing, just walked past me and up the stairs. "Baby look, what I did was stupid. I fucked up twice as bad, I wasn't intending for this to happen the way it did." I watched her walk into our room then I got up to go after her. 

I followed her into the closet where our clothes were. She began putting her clothes in her dufflebag, calmly. It made me wonder, she was so calm and had nothing to say to me at all. I grabbed her arm and to my surprise she didn't snap at me. "Let me go." Elaija snatched away from me and went back to what she was doing. 

She took her clothes off of hangers and put them into the dufflebag. "Don't leave me. Come and talk to me. How are we supposed to fix this if we not talking about it?" I heard her smack her lips. 

"Who said we had something to talk about? Who said I want to fix it? You gave her the one thing that meant the most to me." Elaija turned around and looked at me. There was a little spark in her eye that I never seen before. "Baby, I'm sorry. I really am, I wish I could take it back but I can't." 

"Bullshit. You feel sorry now but you didn't then. If I wasn't calm right now, I'd kill you. You told that bitch everything, then shrugged it off. Algee you showed me that you don't deserve my trust and I'm leaving your ass." She grabbed her bag and got up, turning to me. I stood in the way so she wouldn't get out of the closet. 

All I wanted to do was talk to her without being called out of my name. I was in love with her and I made the biggest mistake that I could ever make. I was gonna do whatever it took to get my woman back. "Can you move so I can leave? MJ is outside waiting on me." I grabbed the bag, thinking I would take it from her but she didn't let it go.