Twelve.

3 Months Later 

Elaija 

3 months ago, I spent my 20th birthday with Slim and I had a ball. My modeling gig went great and they want to see me again. I thanked Slim so much for everything he'd done before he took me to dinner that night. The whole weekend we had sex. It felt like a honeymoon that I never had. He made me feel special and we had a couple of drinks. He asked me to be his woman and I said no. 

Now that's over and I'm back with Algee. I bought new sheets, a new bed, all new furniture and everything. I didn't want none of Sabrina's nasty ass perfume on anything in the house. He's in the house more and when he does go out, I'm either sleep or I go with him. Bryshere still is the only one that don't know about Algee and Sabrina. Nobody was going to tell him. 

Although Algee changed for the better, I didn't. Slim's number was on speed dial. I haven't talked to him in in 2 months, but his number was on speed dial. If I needed him, I knew he was coming. A little piece of me knew I shouldn't have left him like that. I knew I wanted to be his woman, it just wasn't the right time. Every picture he post on the gram, I be right in the comments. I wish I wouldn't have had to come back, but I did and I can't take it back now. 

"Baby you ready to go?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of Algee's voice. He was dropping me off to Bry's house, where everybody was at, so he could go to the studio. I didn't trust him, so he has to facetime me when me when he get there. "Yeah, let's go." 

It was a long and silent ride to Bry's house. You'd think that when we got back together, I'd t least say something. But, everything I wanted to talk about, wasn't even gonna fucking matter when I knew he was gonna change the subject. He'd try to take the heat off of him by changing the subject. 

After a month of being in the same house with him and sleeping in the guest room, we have to go to Bry's house. Nothing good ever comes out of going over there, so I think the worst. If that bitch is pregnant, I'm leaving him for good. I should be alone anyway, after the foul shit he did. 

I feel like punching his ass, but I know I would have no reason to. I was supposed to forgive him, and I can't. It's just like forgetting and it's permanently in my head. It's gonna take him a long ass time to get my trust back. 

We parked on the street, in front of Bry's house. I got out of the car before I heard him say "I love you." I turned around and then I walked off. I didn't have time for this "lovey-dovey" bullshit. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it. He's lucky he has a song to do or I'd have to sit in here next to him the whole time. Well, when he comes back I'd have to sit next to him anyway. So it really was fucked up either way. He better pray that we not here for the reason that I think we here for. 

Slim

Elijah asked me to meet him at Bryshere's crib so I came. But I wasn't staying for long. I had my girl with me and I wasn't trying to let her be friendly with these people. That shit wasn't about to happen. 

We walked in and the first person I laid eyes on was Elaija. I stared for a long ass time, taking in the fact that Algee was not here with here. It was really fucked up because I had a girl now and she was alone. "Wassup, wassup?" I greeted everybody as I usually would. Elijah dapped me up before I even sat down. 

Alicia, my woman, was tugging at my arm like a shy ass little girl. We sat down, next to Elaija, our contact never broken. "Elaija, wassup? How you been?" She looked from me to Alicia before she opened her mouth to speak. "Good. I see you moved on, huh?" As badly as I wish I wouldn't have brought Alicia, I did. "Yea, this is my baby Alicia." Elaija nodded and looked away, saying nothing else to me for the rest of the night.