Case:#1

A/N Trigger warning. Yes. This warning will be put before every chapter, just in case.

Case file #1
Name: Akinori Konoha
Age: 25
Sex: Male
Occupation: Unemployed
Criminal background: Arrested 8 times for shoplifting, 2 times for abusive tendencies. On trial for suspected sexual harassment.
Cause of death: Killed, stabbed 8 times.
..
..
..

A year ago...

"Akaashi, why are you so busy?" Bokuto whined again. He rolled off the sofa and quickly stood up, sneaking up on Akaashi was a fail - as always.

"Because I am a lawyer, Bokuto. I have work all the time and your constant whining is not helping" Akaashi sighed, but didn't lift his head from the papers.

"But I need attention" Bokuto started poking Akaashi's arm, the other didn't seem to mind.

Akaashi had been sitting in the same position and not moving for around 40 minutes now, and if we're being honest Bokuto was getting worried. It must be some weird case. It's either that or the fact that Akaashi will have to defend a criminal again - he hated that.

"Akaashi, please, take a break. I'm worried. You haven't gone out anywhere for a week now!" Bokuto said, he sounded so genuine that Akaashi finally looked at him.

Ah, he looked tired. The bags under his eyes were way too visible. The fact that Akaashi's eyes were dark in general brought it out even more. He gave Bokuto a weak smile before sighing heavily again.

"Yeah, you're right. I should take a little break" he said, voice as quiet as always.

A smile crept onto Bokuto's face and he hugged his friend tightly, even though he knew Akaashi wasn't the biggest fan on physical contact. The other, surprisingly, hugged back.

"So, why are you so caught up in your new case? Or can't you tell me?" Bokuto wondered and raised an eyebrow. Akaashi knew he'd protest if he didn't tell him about it, so he just gave in.

"I'm a bad lawyer because I'm telling you confidential information... It's a woman, she's been accused of being abusive to her husband. I'll have to be on her side, though, everything points to her being guilty." Akaashi sat down again, this case was bothering him. He hated abuse, he hated anything related to hurting another being.

"Ah, I see.. that's why you're stressed. Well, there's nothing you can do here.. Now go and dress up, let's go to a club! It'll help you relax a bit, who knows maybe you'll even find someone.." Bokuto's voice got quieter in the end, he didn't want Akaashi to find anyone. He wanted to be the only one for him, but he wasn't mentally ready to tell that to his childhood bestfriend.

"Sure.. I'll be here in a couple of minutes" Akaashi said before quietly disappearing off into his room.

Even though Akaashi was earning quite a lot, he was still living with Bokuto. Well, it's the other way around, Bokuto was living with him. The only reason for that was because Bokuto failed to graduate well enough to get into a university, not a lot of people wanted to hire him due to his history of mental issues, even his family didn't want to see him - Akaashi was the only person he could trust. Not to mention, Akaashi was very kind, so even if Bokuto didn't have a job - Akaashi still let him stay, he would say that Bokuto taking care of his parrot is the only thing he needs to do to live without paying the rent.

Just as Akaashi had said, he appeared a couple of minutes later. He had exchanged his comfy clothes to skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. What a masterpiece he was, looking like a blooming flower in a middle of winter or a beautiful red maple leaf amongst a hundred of brown ones.