Case:#9

Case file: #9
Name: Futakuchi Kenji
Age: 26
Sex: Male
Occupation: Taxi Driver
Criminal background: Speeding.
Cause of death: Stabbed 12 times.

....

"I'm surprised you took this case. It seems a bit.. too easy for you?" Bokuto raised an eyebrow as he sipped on his coffee.

"Yeah, but Roy asked for a favor, so how can I say no. He's a precious friend, after all" Akaashi sighed loudly as he flipped through many pages.

"Wait, so, who's this Roy guy you've been talking about?" Bokuto raised an eyebrow, trying to keep his jealousy and suspicion hidden. It honestly annoyed him a bit whenever Akaashi talked about this Roy guy.

"You work in a police station and have no clue?" Akaashi almost choked on his own saliva.

"No? Am I supposed to know?" Bokuto was confused by Akaashi's question, it's not like he HAS to know everyone who works in that building.

"Roy is the colonel, the commander. The man who's above everyone else. When I started working as the state attorney, he was the first person to introduce me to my first case. That's how we became friends. To this day, we rely on each other. He helps me and I help him." Akaashi spoke of Roy fondly and that he wasn't lying at all. As a matter of fact, he still admired Roy.

Sure, he was a cold-blooded killer, but Roy was someone he admired. He was probably the only person who could find out that it's actually Akaashi that's killing all these people.

"Oh. I see. I guess I should really get to know who works in the building. Speaking of, I need to get to work soon" Bokuto sighed. He was happy that he could finally provide a bit more and give back to Akaashi after all this time, but at the same time work was mentally challenging as his co-workers weren't exactly fond of him.

"Be careful, okay? I'll probably be sleeping once you come back, so try to be quiet" Akaashi smiled at Bokuto who blushed at this seemingly simple gesture.

"I will! Rest well!" Bokuto exclaimed before jumping up and running to get his work clothes. Meanwhile Akaashi leaned back in his chair and sighed. He really didn't feel like going out tonight, all he wanted to do was just rest, maybe watch a movie. He closed his eyes just for a moment, but was interrupted by his phone.

"Hello?" Akaashi answered without even looking at the callers' ID.

"Oh, Akaashi-san, it's Hinata." A cheerful voice spoke on another line.

"What's up, Hinata? Rare of you to call me this late" Akaashi listened to the weird noises, waiting for Hinata to speak.

"Oh, I was wondering if you could come down to the station. Roy seems quite agitated and we cannot do anything. Maybe you could help" Akaashi rubbed his forehead, guess he'll have to go anyway.

"Sure. Be there soon" he said before hanging up. Bokuto had just left, so catching up to his was quite pointless.

Akaashi didn't bother changing his clothes, he quickly put his shoes and coat on and simply headed out, he was too tired for anything. He didn't even feel like hurting anyone, all Akaashi wanted was to sleep for 72 hours.

The sky was awfully beautiful, Akaashi couldn't help but stop and admire it from time to time. He didn't even notice how he reached the police station, he was more surprised to know that Bokuto wasn't there yet.

"Oh, Akaashi-senpai!" Hinata ran up to him.

"Hinata, you and Kageyama are still doing work here, right?" Akaashi asked, considering Sugawara and Daichi had already left.