The New Girl Chapter 1

It was a bright Monday morning according to Tam so her house was always dark. She lived alone so thats why it was always dark. She never turned on the lights so the electricity bill was never high. Tam finally woke up from her deep sleep it was 6:20 am. She stood up and put on her black shirt and her black leather pants then her dark blue hoodie, she put on her dark blue shoes and went to the kitchen. Tam ate a very small amount of food then brushed her long brunette hair. She didn't put it up she never liked showing her face. Tam put her laptop in her backpack. Her laptop held her most horrifying stories that she typed herself. The stories that she typed was her stories only she never published them. She finally started walking to school.
Tord was already up and ready, he was eating bacon that his mom cooked for him. He finished and kissed his mom on the cheek and started heading to school but then his rich 'friends' came to him and they started talking crap about the nerds. They didn't notice Tam was walking to their same school. Tam went to the front office and grabbed her new schedule and her locker number and combination. She went to her locker and put on her hood. She took out her laptop and put her backpack in. She closed the locker and sat down waiting for the bell. Tord and his 'friends' walked past her not even noticing that she was alone. Tord went to his locker and grabbed his supplies and let out a sigh "Nothing to do now" his accent was calm but Tam didn't notice.
~bell rings~
Tam stood up with her laptop and went to her first subject. Math "Math, Mental Abuse To humans", she walked in and the teacher didn't notice her so she sat in the far back and started typing her new horror story. Tord came in and sat right next to Tam but he didn't notice. Teacher: "Ok roll call" he finally got to Tord "Tord Larsson?" Tord looked up "Here!" The teacher looked at the last name on the list "Tamara Ridgewell?" Tam looked up "Here!" The teacher looked a bit confused "Are you new here?" She nodded "Oh well then welcome" Tord had his earbuds in so he didn't hear since he does this everyday. Tam continued to type and Tord looked at what she was typing and he took out his earbuds "What are you doing????" Tam rolled her 'eyes' "A story" Tord smiled slightly "Cool"