Dumb Chapter 9

Tim held the candy and ran to Tam, he jumped onto Tam's leg and latched on. Tam looked at him and smiled. Tord was PISSED "WHAT THE FUCK!? HE CHOSED ME!" Tam smirked "He only wanted the candy, I should've known. I've been with him longer than you have because you left" Tam picked up Tim and walked out. "we speak of this to know one" Tim was sucking on his sucker and nodded. Tam giggled and left the base. Paul looked at tord "What the fuck tord?" Tord huffed "She doesn't like me....." patryk sighed "Because you left" tord looked at him "BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION!" His accent thickened. "you did. You should've made her your red queen" tord sighed "I'm only 19 dad..." Pat sighed "I know but you could've took her with you. And we told you so many times" tord looked down "She found someone. A guy named Todd" Paul gasped "He's an enemy! Her and Tim might be endanger or brought into it!" Tord stood up straight "We fight for her, protect and the same for Tim because he could be more in danger then her. But he'll use them both to get to me and take over the red army" Paul looked at him "Why don't you try and make reason with her?" Tord hufffed "I will..... I need her in my life.... Without her I'm nothing..." Paul and Pat went back to work and Tord went into his office to do more research on Todd. 

~2 hours later~
Tam was singing a lullaby to Tim so he would take a nap. She was rocking him gently when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Tim was sound asleep at this point. She put him on his toddler bed, covered him up, and kissed his forehead. She turned off the light and switched on the fan. She turned the baby monitor on so that she would hear what's going on in the room and shut the door. Tam went to the front door and answered it "hello?" Todd was standing there "Hey Tam. Who was that dude the other day?" Tam sighed "That was Tord, Tim's dad" Todd had a little devilish smirk on his face "Tord Larsson?" Tam nodded "You know him?" Todd looked at her "Kinda. I know he's the red army leader" Tam sighed "Yea. But he hasn't been in Tim's life so Tim doesn't really know him. Tord tried to take him so that Tim would take over the red army once tord retires" Todd nodded "So Tim's the heir" Tam looked down "Pretty much but tord doesn't have custody over him so he can't take Tim"

~a few hours later~
Tam and Todd has been talking for awhile and Tim woke up screaming. Tam heard him and a man in the room.  Tam ran to Tim and picked him up "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?"