HOLY CRAP!!!! Chapter 13

~Next Wednesday~

Tord was sick. So he couldn't go to the doctors appointment. Tam made sure that he was comfortable. She made him soup and got him some water. Tord was being a baby. Tim came in and laid next to Tord "Don't worry daddy! I'll make you feel better!!!!" He chirped. Tord smiled "Tam are you sure you'll be ok?" "positive! You need to rest. I'll let you know when I come back. Love you both!" She kissed their foreheads and went to the doctors appointment. After 2 hours she finally got to leave.

~tam's pov~

Bloody hell. That was the longest wait I ever had. Just to see if I was pregnant. There wasn't that many people there anyways and people came in and got to see the doctor even tho I got there before them. Fucking hell.

~3rd POV~

As Tam was walking to the base, someone came up behind her, grabbed her by the arms and held her arms with one hand and put a rag to her nose with the other and held it there. The chemicals went up her nose which made it hard to breath. All she could hear was someone saying 'shhhh' then everything went black.

~2 weeks later~

~tord's pov~

"it's been 2 damn weeks Paul! Keep searching! I can't loose her again! When we find the bastard who took her we're killing him!" I growled "Sir we have been looking for 2 weeks. There's no sight of her. She's gone" Paul insisted "No she's not! Continue searching!" I demanded and Paul continued searching.

~3rd pov~

she finally woke up. She tried to get up but chains pulled her down. Her wrists and ankles were chained to something. She tried to scream but she had duck tape on her mouth. The scream was a muffle. A man walked in,  "Don't try to scream. You see your little boyfriend is in deep shit right now. I have his world right in front of me. Which means I can get anything I want because I can shoot you in the stomach which kills y'alls precious baby and possibly you too" The man cackled. Tam tried to break free but it didn't work. Tears ran down her cheeks and the man held a gun to her stomach "Now don't try to break free love. Or the baby gets hurt and so do you" The man was the silver leader. He had a smirk on his face. Tam stayed still. Tears were still running down her cheeks. She had a look of horror on her face which made the silver leader chuckled "Now tell me tam, oh I'm sorry YOU CANT TALK!" he cackled. Tam looked away. "hmm I have a female trapped against her will. What should I do? Make Tord worry? Or have some fun~" Tam's eyes widen and shook her head. "sorry beautiful Tam it's not up to you~" He got on top of her "Now your mine~" She shook her headand squirmed but couldn't do anything. He went to her neck

(A/N: little tiny bit of smut)

He bit her neck hard. She cried but it sounded like muffles. He bit harder and it drew blood. He licked the blood (fucking vampire lmao). He sucked on her neck roughly and she cried more and more. He ripped her shirt off (aww it was her favorite shirt) then a solider came in "Uh sir, you have a meeting now" The silver leader groan and got off of Tam. He fixed his uniform up and went to the conference room. The solider looked at Tam and saw that she was crying. He shut the door and went to her. "Oh you poor girl" He bandaged her neck and took the chains off her. He gave her a jacket and she put it on "why are you being so nice?" Tam questioned "I really don't like seeing women get rapped. I feel bad.... I'm gonna help you get out of here. I'm tired of the silver leader being a dick to a beautiful lady" Tam blushed lightly "Maybe you could work for the red leader?" "You know him?" "of course I do. He's my boyfriend" "Did he hold you captive?" "No. He's protecting me and our son. We're going to have another baby" "Congratulations. And yes I would like to work for the red leader. But how?" "Leave that to me. But are you sure you can get me out of here?" "Of course. I got your back. I'm Kaiden by the way" "Tamara or Tam for Short" "beautiful name" "Thank you. Now let's go please" "K" He picked her up bridal style and carried her out. He ran to a silver van and put her down. She got into the passenger seat and he got into the drivers seat. They buckled up and he starts the car. Then drives off. "we did it! Thank you so much!" "no problem" She gave him the location to the red army base after she did a background check on him. He drove there and she put in the pin without him looking. He then drove in and the red army soliders aimed guns at him when they got out. Tam raised her hands up "Put your guns down" They did as she said "Why are they listening to you?" "The red leader orders" "oh" "Follow me" She led him to the office where tord was. Tord was filling out paperwork. He was fucking worried about Tam. Him and his soliders were searching non-stop. Tam knocked "Come in" Tord responded tiredly. He hasn't slept or ate for 2 weeks. Boi he was getting a bit skinny. Tam walked in with Kaiden behind her. Tord looked up at her and his silver eyes sparkled with relief, excitement and shock. He stood up and ran to her. He lifted her in the air "Tam! Is this really you!?" Tam nodded with a smile. Tord planted kisses all over her face and hugged her "where were you!? I was so worried. I was terrified! Tim was scared that you died!" He hugged her closely. "Tord... I was taken by the silver leader. One of his soliders helped me!" Tord looked at Kaiden "Thank you but why the hell did you do it?" Kaiden looked at tord "he was trying to rape her! I couldn't let that happen!" Tam kissed Tord's cheek "I'm here now. He wants to know if he can become a soldier. Is that ok?" Tord smiled softly "He earned my trust by bringing you back. Welcome to the red army. I will get you a uniform and Paul will be showing you around. He will be training you so you'll be prepared for anything" Kaiden nodded "Yes sir!" Tord went into a closet and gave Kaiden a new uniform. Paul took him to his new room and Kaiden got ready. He then went to Paul and they went to train. Tord went back to Tam and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled. He noticed the bandages "What did that asshole do to you?" "he bit my neck and and it started bleeding. He sucked it too. Hurt like hell. He threatened to hurt me and the baby" "That asshole! I'll kill him! Wait your pregnant!? For sure!?" Tam nodded "A new Larsson will be here in 9 months" Tord smiled and planted kisses all over her face. She giggled "Kill him for me!" Tord nodded "Anything for you min dronning" Tam purred "Now where is our baby!" Tord pointed to their room "In there. I'm going to continue with the paperwork. Go spend time with him I love you" He kissed her cheek. She nodded "I love you too" She kissed the tip of his nose and went to Tim. Tord went back to work. Tim was crying. He missed his mommy. "Tim!" Tim looked at her "MOMMY!" he ran to her and hugged her leg. She picked him up and hugged him closely "Oh my sweet baby boy!" Tim purred "I missed you so much mommy!" Tam kissed his forehead "I missed you too" She smiled "don't leave!" "I wont!" She cuddled him and he purred. She laid down with him and put on Spongebob. He fell asleep on her.